Possibly more

Confirmed:

Ryu
Chun
Charlie
Cammy
Birdie
AND BISON

This info was given by a good source, but take it with a grain of salt til the next reveal, which will show the validity of this laist.

Damn, so Bison was just a fake? Heā€™s not in?

I see Necro replacing Slim in SFV. Urien will probably be in the EVO version.

Our minds were all twisted. Bison is a dud. Illuminati confirmed

I want an original character to show up.

I am concerned about who will be coming back from IV. Out of these:

Seth
Gouken
Abel
C. Viper
Rufus
El Fuerte
Juri
Hakan
Oni
Poison
Hugo
Decapre

I think Gouken, Juri, and Poison have the best chances.

I hope they start a trend of following a character release theme. Birdie and Cammy both hail from the United Kingdom. Maybe they can continue to do something like that with other characters. Sean/Blanka. It will obviously get a bit more difficulty to keep it up down the road with some characters though.

Yeah, what a shame. Vega looks pretty good though.

Juri AND Poison? nawwwww. Poison needs to get kicked back to the curb. She was the lamest addition to SF4. Also is it just a coincidence your 3 picks all have good to above average fireball games? Iā€™d bet on Abel or Viper over Poison.

How would you guys feel if Ken was done like Charlie? Mind control gem and reworked moveset.

Oh yeah is SF5 still going the different health values route? I never got any word on this.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/onepunchman/images/0/0e/Volume_1.png/revision/latest?cb=20130205191753

It better. You canā€™t count on a Capcom game to be fairly balanced where they wonā€™t adjust health values to even things out.

Yeah. Iā€™m expecting at least one new character announcement at EVO and it makes sense for it to be a 3S character as that would be the most hype for the EVO crowd.

Only question is will that character have a playable build at EVO and if so will he/she be included in the beta that drops in the US in late July.

this sounds pretty j00cy
i know urien is a popular choice but heā€™d be drastically different in this system. he wouldnt be able to do his cool unblockable stuff. i dont think he should be in this one

Alex+new char for evo

Eh only SF4 characters that deserve to make it are C. Viper & Juri. Outside Gouken didnā€™t like any of the SFIV original male designs, honestly Iā€™d like a speedy male character rather than the bulky ones we keep getting. More characters like Yun, Yang just maybe without a straight forward divekick.

Also if they donā€™t change R. Mika ALOT that is just a wasted character slot. Urien and Juri are hype though.

Alex, Urien or Karin + new character. I hope this game has at least 6 new characters at the start(not including DLC/updates).

Out of the SFIV newcomers Iā€™d most want Viper.

From SF4, Iā€™d also choose Viper. I really like her character even though I canā€™t play her for shitā€¦

1. I doubt the gem has anything to do with mind control

2. ā€œevilā€ versions of characters are bottom-of-the-barrel.

Would much prefer a reworked Ken with an adapted, evolved style revolving around kicks and revolution/vacuum techniques. Differentiate him from Ryu

Edit: Actually! Make an in-joke with the revolution/vacuum thing and give him a quick spinning Hurricane Kick where he can pull people in to rangeā€¦and have him credit Rufus for the idea when he saw him use Galactic Tornado :tongue:

+1 for 3rdStrike characters