SFV Character Request/Anticipation Thread

If she’s the only SF4 character in, then I could see her V-skill being her focus attack.

Do they go insane wanting to rip apart everything around if their Vega gets hit during a match (possibly after losing the mask)?

I don’t know about real life but online, this is completely wrong. Pay a visit to the SF4 Vega forums one day. It’s really peaceful there. I’ve never seen any part of the SRK forum where not even one single bad word gets used between members. It made me feel it was like a meditation center sometimes.

And @Leopold you’re welcome to add me if u play on PC and are in EU. S Nocturnal.

It was a joke.

How did I miss the word “beautiful” there?! :smiley:

Yes I’m sure the Vega forum is a great place where all you soft frolicking dandy boys have nothing bot adoration for each other. But in my experience, a Vega mirror is, ironically, one of the ugliest things I’ve ever seen. It’s like the ultimate disrespect even if both players are Vega mains.

Well, “There is only room in this world for one man as beautiful as me!” after all.

Be right back, off to cause a ruckus.

On topic, I’m thinking the next pair of characters will be some combination of Alex/Oro plus a new character. At least, I hope it will be. I need something to perk up my interest in the game.

The editors’ comment about 3S and Alpha characters is probably nothing to really take note of. There’s no way they were given a special build beyond the one that was playable for everyone else there with additional characters and I sincerely doubt the Capcom reps would be spilling the beans to them about upcoming characters.

Chun’s V-skill is a oblique jump / air dash

The initial jump has a hitbox. I forget if she builds meter for follow up hits or not.

Ya, she only builds V meter if the jump hitbox hits or is blocked, the following jump attack doesn’t build any.

Man some people cant take a joke. I really want blanka to come back

Just got to thinking about Q again and I’d rather see his V-Skill be more dependent on how much bar he has built.

In short, his skill would be his taunt but work like Gouken’s counter, if Q is hit while his V-Skill is active the opponent is knocked away. For each time a full bar of V-Gage is built, Q can use his V-Skill to ‘update’ his damage reduction if the V-Skill isn’t interrupted during start up frames.

That is why I adjusted my post earlier and made Vega’s V skill a repurposed and modified Scarlet Terror, that thrusts you forward, dodges projectiles and hits (but isn’t as good of an AA). His backflips from SF2 are now his backdashes in SF5.

We can give Vega a new b,f+k special.

Maybe the flaggers feared Capcom would take your joke seriously and created an upgraded Seth lol (The only upgraded thing being his ultra becoming unblockable)

That would be uber lame…

One inch punch if Fei is in for V-skill. Nullifies fireballs, good start up and frame advantage on block. Bad range, but if it hits causes stagger for just enough time to rekka or super, but not close enough to get a combo. V-trigger rekkas become safe on block like SF4, dp does more pushback like ST, and chicken wing gives more frame advantage. V-reversal in a knock back resembling his focus attack.

Be glad im not a game developer. Lol.

So make Fei Long into Yang with a palm that can combo?

Think of how’s Nash’s is but with the one inch punch animation (the last hit of his U2 in Ultra). You wouldn’t be able to combo into it except maybe off a jump in, which wouldn’t be optimal, since you can only get rekka or super after. It also would have terrible range so it’s meant to be used in frame traps (lets say about the range of 2 jabs, maybe a bit less). Also Fei shouldn’t have a grab, that’s just me. His rekka’s would not be safe until v trigger, same with CW which would be like SF4.