SFV Character Request/Anticipation Thread

Necro is the one I’m the most interested in. Fuck Dhalsim.

In my head, there’s literally no chance of Karin, Sakura, and Q not getting in SFV eventually, whether that be base game or DLC.

Who I want to be revealed: Hugo, Zangief, or a new girl grappler.

But knowing my luck the next character reveal is someone stupid like Sodom or Haggar, and none of my desired characters are even in the game.

Who gives a shit about weapon wielding characters or not, it’s a pretty stupid debate. If we’re going to get anal and nitpick about everything then the title of the game is ‘‘street fighter’’ and street fights usually involve shanks, knives, guns, sticks, etc. etc. So there should be more weapon characters. Come on guys. The only correct answer to that debate is ‘‘who gives a shit’’, as long as the characters are cool.

Damn dude that’s some good reasearch. But I agree, I think like alex will be revealed next along wit ha new character teaser.

With the exception of Yun, I actually listed every single character here on my wishlist before and want them all in when it is all said and done. The only missing are Claw, Juri (Go-to SF4 representative), and a Grappler (I chose Gief, but could easily go for Haggar or Hugo). I also went with Gen over the twins because I like him but I wouldn’t mind Yun sharing Chun Li’s stage which already resembles his stage from 2I (Actually the Chinese restaurant in the China stage is practically one and the same).

Anyway @Eternal I agree with your assessment.

Listen, I really like Necro and I think he deserves another moment in the sunshine, but don’t you talk like that about Dhalsim. Show some respect for your elders. If it weren’t for Dhalsim, there would never have been a Necro.

The shame that you have brought upon yourself…

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/11407244_10153424462482139_1261499893697421903_n.jpg?oh=0bcaceac1bcdf9c5aef8fac199ff58dc&oe=55F67384

Female-Karin
Male-Q
Monster character-Blanka
Shemale-???
Profit

I was thinking more in the who could fit roles of traditional characters. These roles aren’t necessary to the same characters themselves but could be from different series that actual fills in that role.

Examples are:

[list]
[] Sangief
[
] Blanka (Ono loves him so he gets bonus points)
[] Dhalsim
[
] Vega
[] Honda
[
] Balrog
[/list]
etc

The rest could be shotos or brand new ideas. Is street fighter after all. Shotoland lol

when’s the next char reveal coming up ? Evo ?

mel masters :scream: ?

Even if this takes place 1-3 years after SF3, Mel would still be a child. So no.

Have we talked about this yet? I took a screengrab of this poster hanging in the London stage.

http://i.imgur.com/P40hCYh.jpg

Maki or Haggar could be in. Not super exciting choices, but hey- Birdie is really cool.

We need more interesting characters like Sodom, Q, Oro and Necro.

Actually the fact that they are on the poster makes me think that they will not be in the game.

Bruce Boring is also on a bus in the other stage. Here’s hoping you’re right!

Maki seems like she could be cute, but they would have to design something nice for her to wear besides that plain old tacky Nike ninja outfit.

Edit: Oh screw it… not even worth the response.

Why?

Probably somebody old like Ken will be revealed next and I’m thinking someone who the people want to see who wasn’t in SF4 like Urien, Q or Alex.

Akuma is next.

Juri & Oro.