SFV Character Request/Anticipation Thread

Yun

skill - invincible dash
super - custom combo

New characters huh?

They can have a new hard hitting Muay Thai character since I doubt theyā€™re bringing back Sagat or Adon. Not too sure about the story just make it something interesting and non-generic.

They could bring back the idea they had for that King Cobra character (think it was called breakungfu or something like that) but this time make it a woman and make her be the opposite of Elena personality wise.

For the third, I donā€™t see anything wrong going for a Juni/Juli like tag team character. You can tag them out at will and use the other for an assist of something. Give them have a decent learning curve and make them viable on their own.

Iā€™m hearing that the new Brazilian girl character (Laura) is a grapplerā€¦

If so, day one main.

Didnā€™t Capcom do a similar thing with Chang & Choi in CVS2? Plus, isnā€™t there a character kind of like that in MKX? I havenā€™t played the game so I donā€™t know for sure if theyā€™re like that though.

About Karin (as you see by my avatar I obviously want her in), I think SFV would be a great opportunity to ditch the schoolgirl look and reinvent her appearance a bit. She could now be in her mid 20s and the ruthless CEO of her fatherā€™s company. Under her care it has grown exponentially to an international juggernaut. Destroying the competition ruthlessly and sometimes underhandedly as well as expanding to all shores.

So I saw this guy on the USFIV-forums crying for Abel concept-girl to be in SFIV, but Iā€™m thinking why not SFIV? With a little more work, she could be cool!

Ken

V-skill:Roll that you can cancel into supers

V-trigger:Flame around his arm and legs which increase the speed of his attacks and damage in some or he can also have a mechanic similar to cinder

Never played CVS2 so I wouldnā€™t know and Ferra/Torr is technically you playing as Torr with Ferra just used as a projectile. I was thinking more of a Noob/Smoke like character where itā€™s a tag team but you can fight using either one separately or have the other character do an assist type attack.

I want as many non SF4 characters as possible it is all I ask, but selfishly I want Alex, and Urien. Want maybe a couple of 4 original characters returning Abel being one of them, and a couple alpha characters not yet used Birdie is fine, and hopefully Karin love her playstyle. Then Iā€™d like a couple brand new characters .

She could easily be the Aikido character Iā€™ve been wanting since weā€™re never gonna see Hokuto againā€¦ -_-

More villains please. The series is HURTING for villains. Less goofball stuff. Go back to a feel closer to the seriousness of SFII, SFA and SFIII

Looks like Zidane from FF9

Also is a dude

Was supposed to be a male that can be confused as a female

Do no want dat shit in muh SF

Also we have already the pink air tranny for that

Please, let SF returjn where it belong: tough fighters/martial artist and eventually tough hot girls. Thanks :slight_smile:

In b4 the rustling

uhh, women not girls.

19 to 29 :smiley:

Wouldnā€™t be the first time a SF character looked like a Final Fantasy one, so hey.

Found this at Deviantart: http://skratchjams.deviantart.com/gallery/47959844/Street-Fighter-JAM

Thereā€™s a couple nice ideas, but 90% of this are straight ripoffs, Iā€™m impressed of the cheapness >___<

Soā€¦

Bison
Cammy
Chun Li
Nash (alpha)
Birdie (alpha)
Ryu

My prediction is they will have a few more characters from each series, since they seem to be implementing aspects of each series I think it would be fitting.

Rose (bc of Bison)
Karin
Sakura

Alex
Urien

New character
New character
New character

Juri
Sagat
Gouken (secret)
Akuma (secret)

not going to happen but Iā€™d really like to see Remy make a comeback.

Bring back the twins. Get rid of their divekicks if you have to.

Fuck your opinions.