SFV Character Request/Anticipation Thread

can we fucking stop all the transgender talk? take it to reddit or whatever.

So hugo.

Why does she have to be ā€œnot conventionally attractiveā€? Thatā€™s just naturally a result of her being muscular, that doesnā€™t mean they should go out of her way to make her appear ugly. Ugly characters, especially female ones, carry comedic connotations and thus are not ever taken seriously.

In my headcanon I always believed that Black Widow from Slammasters 2 was one of Hugoā€™s sisters. Sheā€™s currently the largest and heaviest woman in the SF universe, and is also from Germany, so that lends credence to that theory.

Ugly is always a no no. However yeah I just want a serious tall muscular fighting woman. She can have an attractive face. Just right now these are the street fighter women.

Chun Li-Chinese outfit fetishā€¦big leg fetish. She jumps up and down like a shallow cheerleader after victory, isnā€™t she supposed to be in a quest to avenge her farther? Still cause of the big legs she looks like she could really fight.

Cammy-Yes the spandex thong outfit. Very classy. Love the pigtails, great to hold on when you areā€¦nvm. So yeah here you have the brainwashed doll that looks like a petite hot blonde.

Ibuki-I can see your undies!!! High school popular girl, who is a ninja too!

Juni and Juli-Almost look like twins, cause 2 big breasted girls are better than one. Brainwashed dolls, yay

Decapre-I like em a little crazy. Cammy except with a disfigured face, have her keep the mask on and your good to go.

Karin-Rich snob girl with those biker shorts, curls, school girl fetish (I love Karin but yeah she is fan servicey in her own way)

Sakura-Wouldnā€™t a female Ryu be so hot? Schoolgirl fetish too, letā€™s not forget the flower kick, panty alert!

R Mika-Twintails, breasts so big that she would lose balance constantly the way she moves, a female wrestler who has an attack that leads with her heinie

Rose-Pantyhose, save me Guy! Gypsy hottie (except in SF4 where she has a manly face)

Elena-Tribal wild african princess who wears hardly anything, super long legs. Oh and that 3rd strike win pose where she pushes out her tits.

Makoto-Okay canā€™t really say anything wrong with herā€¦yeah we need more females like her. (Though the very bright red bra that looks like it is from Victoria secret doesnā€™t really fit).

Juri-Love the crazy ones. Dominate me Juri! Love feet too. Wouldnā€™t mind a foot job from her. Yeah fanservice aplenty

Viper-Busty MILF redhead

So yeahā€¦be great if the next new female character be a serious non fanservicey fighter.

You forgot Poison @blufang sheā€™s a woman. A woman with a past, but still a woman.

No he didnā€™t, and Hugo already has sisters as his only siblings.

Poison is a male who underwent surgery and/or hormones to look as close to a woman as possible. It doesnā€™t change that Poison is still a guy. Gender is something we are born as, either male or female. It is unchangeable. I mean Iā€™m all for rights and treating everyone with respect, but not at the expense of scientific fact.

When you say muscle are talking like gief muscle? Ryu muscle? Juri muscle? Hugo muscle? Because we already have that for the women. If weā€™re going for a pure grappler female then probably ryu/gief size would be appropriate.

Look, all Iā€™m going to say on the subject is that if the person still has a penis, then they are still, purely BIOLOGICALLY SPEAKING (and nothing else) a guy. I have no idea why this is still going. Like, the fuck got this going? Whoever made the first post that started this, must be laughing their asses off now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

Who do we have among our current women that looks like they could actually kick someoneā€™s ass? Makoto, maybe chun li possibly. Iā€™m thinking a tall woman (like 6ā€™2 which is super tall for a woman), with a medium muscular build. Like a build of a woman who lifts weights a lot and has tried to build a lot of muscle mass, but still has the curves and a body that looks female.

Maybe a slightly more muscular (since SF4 is cartoon style and muscle is very exaggerated) and taller version of this.

http://fighterdiet.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/IMG_7945.jpg

That woman lifting the weights will jack you (pun intended). BTW is that Guileā€™s daughter?

Also, isnā€™t Roxy a girl who looks like Poison? They should have put Roxy in the game tooā€¦

Eagle plays similar to his SF1 version in CVS2

Lol she does look like she can be Guileā€™s daughter with those clothes. Maybe you are onto something for the next female character!

Roxy, unlike Poison, is a woman.

"Roxy is an enemy in the brawler Final Fight that began as a palette swap of Poison. Due to concerns about the depiction of violence against women, versions of the game released in North America featured censored graphics. Depending on the version, Roxy and Poison were depicted in less revealing clothing or were removed entirely and replacing with male characters named Billy and Sid.

The controversy led Capcom to internally consider both Roxy and Poison cross-dressing males. While Poisonā€™s backstory has since been rewritten to make her a male-to-female transsexual, Roxy is once again officially considered a woman. Unlike Poison, Roxy never appeared in another game after the original Final Fight. However, she did make an international, unedited appearance in the downloadable Final Fight: Double Impact.

Roxyā€™s backstory includes growing up in the same Los Angeles orphanage as Poison. Because of this, Roxy looks up to Poison, but is annoyed by her cross-dressing, especially when she shows up to places wearing suspiciously similar outfits to Roxyā€™s; a reference to the fact that they were originally palette swaps."

So she is officially a woman. That is unfortunately why she is not in Street fighter, and Poison is. Poison attracts a group of people that Roxy would not.

Wrong. Gender =/= Sex.

And your post about capcom re-writing poisons backstory to make her transgender is also wrong:

http://youtu.be/3Lj-9npanOI

Hokuto from SF EX might be a nice contender

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/streetfighter/images/6/67/HokutoSFEX.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080515025052

Iā€™ve seen that poison video. Yeah sheā€™s been a newhalf all along, Roxy is a woman though.

As far as gender =/= sex, then what does it equal? So if I feel like a woman today, I am a womanā€¦if I feel like a man tomorrow Iā€™m a man? If I feel Iā€™m not human, then I am not human? There is no biological evidence of a woman being born in a biological maleā€™s bodyā€¦or vice versa, despite the immense amount of extensive research on the subject. Same with the supposed gay gene.

There have been many studies on identical twins, often used to see weather something is environmentally caused or genetic. These have mostly proven that gay and transgender is environmental. Not that it is neccessarily a conscious choice, but something due to what happens in the formative years where much of who we are and will become is formed.

If in the future they find the remains of a MtF transgender, the DNA and everything will indicate a male. As I said Iā€™m all for being polite and all, but cmon how far are we going to take this. There are people who literally believe they are a bird, or deceased, so should we address them as a bird or a deceased person?

She does look serious, though physically her body doesnā€™t seem to have much muscle.

All the SF ladies are muscular, itā€™s only about orders of magnitude. The best type of grappler lady would be as tall as Zangief and have peak muscularity for a female body; as muscular as a girl can get without looking just plain freakish. Like obviously if she had the exact same build as Zangief thatā€™d be way too extreme. Women can never bulk up that much.

As I said, B. Widow from Slammasters 2 seems to have the right body. According to her stats sheā€™s 6ā€™6 and 209 lbs. Sheā€™s very muscular and heavy without looking fat. I think this is how theyā€™d approach it if they made a lady grappler.

http://i.imgur.com/X3kCD3y.png

B. Widow seems like she would fit what I would like. Now that is a woman who looks like she could kick ass. Slammasters is Capcom, so they should just bring her into the street fighter universe.

^^^ That is nonsenseā€¦

You know you could just check a dictionary, or even easier, Googleā€¦ Sex and Gender are different words because they mean different things. Itā€™s common for people to use the terms interchangeably, but it doesnā€™t mean the words are actually interchangeable.

Google definitions (bolding by me):

ā€˜the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).ā€™

Sex:

ā€˜either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and most other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functionsā€™

Iā€™d like the idea of Hokuto on SFV for sure, but I think thereā€™s something stopping any EX characters from showing up in future SF games. Otherwise, Iā€™d be trying to hope for characters like Doctrine Dark, Area, Skullomania, V.Rosso, Pullum, or Shadowgeist. Of course, itā€™s entirely likely that if we ever get an EX character, itā€™ll just wind up being Kairi.

I think THIS

is how they will approach