SFII Turbo: HF - Bad Times Thread

I love to trash talk the hell out of the high ranked retards that just unplug when they lose. This also includes me not touching my controller for 2nd round while they torpedo back and forth with ultimate skill.

Well, so far my ranked experience has been pretty good. Only 1 out of 10 would drop on me. The rest were good game experiences. Props to those who play the game for recreation and take wins/losses with good sportsmanship.

You can give as much neg rep you like. There is a system in place to stop people from abusing neg rep supposedly, where Microsft will ignore anyone who gives too much neg rep, but that’s just a rumour.

People only get banned from Live when they’re being slapped with multiple neg reps FOR THE SAME THING. So I could have all the neg rep in the world but if it wasn’t consistently for Quitting Early or Trash Talking or whatever, I wouldn’t get banned.

And also, what the fuck is up with people dropping and giving neg rep in UNRANKED MATCHES??? LOL! The only reason I played unranked is to avoid the droppers and sore losers and it still happens… no-one hits rematch when they lose either, only when they win.

Xbox Live is funny.

mikee…i got neg rep for unranked match as well…some fucking shitty ryu player…got his ass beat and could not take it anymore i even let him recover from fucking dizzy every time…what a total cunt

Everyone I’ve played ranked 200 or better has dropped. They are all Bison, Blanka, or Honda players. At this point when I play a Bison, Blanka, or Honda I just expect them to drop. I leave neg rep and amusing messages for them, but I don’t expect it does anything.

i dont even drop but I’m flooded with bad feedback for quitting early and unsporting. People are gay lol. I went from 5 stars to 1 and a half since SF2 came out.

I bumped into this guy today in a ranked match, and remembered him from these posts. So, I just reset my XBox on the character select screen(first time i’ve done that). I got a neg rep for dropping(I assume from him). Ahhh…irony :rofl:

Man, the assholes came out today.

• x 36 master x (or something like that) ran to Honda after I picked Balrog. Whores hundred hand slap, then promptly leaves

• L2K Magnet runs after I beat his Ryu with Ken. I join another room that he just happened to be in. He gays out a close match and kicks me out.

• pac123 picks a character, waits for me to pick a character, goes back and counterpicks, loses anyway, and has the nerve to call me cheap. Gets booted, comes back in, gets booted again.

I don’t understand why people are worried about losing in a meaningless quarter match. These fags need to go back to Halo 2 with the quickness. I should post this on the Xbox forums, where I’m more likely to get a rebuttal from these tools, but oh well.

Well it looks like i was wrong.

Sinnful Blade is a quitter/rank whore. He beat me once last night fair and square but then I got matched up with him again and owned him and he pulled. The fucker takes points but won’t give them when they are earned. What a scrubtacular piece of work.

How do you guys know who pulls?
Everytime I challenge someone, it won’t reveal to me who they are if they pull.

Push the Xbox Live button
Go to the xbox controller icon next to your friends icon.
There it will show who you last came in contact with.

I played the #1 rank guy (jacob some shit) and he dropped twice after I beat his Bison and Vega. Everytime someone drops on me I get a huge boner for some reason. I’m loving it. :wgrin:

I happened to play on my neighbors 360 the other day, and I swear every room I joined and beasted they would leave with a “Fuck you” or “fucking scrub”. I was using Balrog by the way.(Is he the current fag-bash character?)

Where are all these disrespectfull little shits coming from? Halo 2? I don’t remember playing these punks on SF:AC, CvS2, or CFE. Maybe when I get my own 360 I can hook up with ya guys.

I’m thankful for playing people who haven’t dropped, but the guy who dropped on me last (COME IN HER BOX was his name), he sent me a messaged and accused me of using a turbo pad. The fuck?

whenever i get matched up with him or jorge i just quit at the character select screen since there’s no point in playing either one of them

bg to vanilla tears. I heard he was a good player, played him once and won, next time i saw him on i joined and he quit right before i was up. and then once again i joined and he booted me from room so either he’s not so good or really hates playing blanka. shrug

LOL Maxtah, everyone hates playing your Blanka! Some of us just aren’t major pusses. I don’t know what it is about Blanka but that character gives all my best character fits. Kinda stupid to run from someone in a Quarter Match, though.

P.S. Isn’t Vanilla Tears the same as Savalas? I’ve played Savalas but not Vanilla Tears but I heard they were the same guy.

This coming from the guy who dropped on me numerous times in AE?

Fuckin please.

It was nothing personal. But a laggy jump mk abusing blanka over and over isn’t my idea of fun. Like I said, nothing personal.

But then you came back into the room just to spit some bullshit and left.
You’re so fucking cool. Everyone just laughed at your bitch ass.

But hey, if you really want me, just ask ya cry baby.

I played Vanilla Tears yesterday in the quarter matches and we had some good matches and I won a few in a row and he didn’t drop. They were good close matches and I would have no problem playing him again. not taking sides just reporting what little expierence I had with the guy for the sake of fairness.

Vanilla you should have stayed for some matches when you joined my quater match last night. I never got a chance to play you yet.

Btw I love fighting blanka, especially good ones. I have mad matchups to learn so I’ll fight anything.