SFA3: Character VC's Reborn

tee hee.

Heres my custom V-Sagat corner combo:

VC3 - Jab Tiger Uppercut, cr.FP, whiff cr.RK, whiff RK Ground Tiger Shot, repeated B+FP and whiff FP Tiger Shots then at the end Tiger Uppercut :slight_smile:

What is Rolento’s MIDSCREEN custom? And for the corner custom with Rolento, when you superjump, do TWO j.Strongs, (the first one whiffs, second one hits).

Are there any variations to Dhalsim’s midscreen custom? I saw in a Beat Tribe A3 video the guy used whiff c.Forward, whiff fireball, b+RH, would that work?

Rolento Finally

Yes, there was a post regarding Rolento’s custom earlier, and the one he posted IS the one Chikyuu, and NOT Ohnuki (who wasn’t even at B5). The corner one is actually:

VC2, [c.Short, s.Forward, s.Fierce, sj.Strong x2] repeat till like 5% meter is left, then do pipe twirls.

His MIDSCREEN (THANKS TO Nibor, the bombest white man on the East Coast) is:

VC1, c.Forward, pipe twirls, [s.RH, sj.RH, land] when you get to corner do s.RH, sj.Strong, proceed to do CC j.Strong.

Beat Tribe V-Sim custom (slightly modified) Credit to both Sabr3 and Nibor for helping me come to a conclusion for this:

VC2, c.Forward, Fierce FB, s.RH, RDP+PPP, whiff FB [b+RH, whiff c.Forward, whiff FB] repeat till corner -> Repeated Yoga Blasts.

Anymore Blanka VCs?

With V-Akuma’s OTG grab combos, when would I use VC2 over VC3 and vice versa?

cough Bump

Nibor is white? I didn’t know white people were allowed to play A3… I don’t think the VC speed matters with the BAS vc.

VC1 - Use for unblockales when they have no meter (to counter VC or alpha counter) or vs Xism characters

VC2 - OG bas combo, Anti air VCs

VC3 - style

not worth doing

2 quick qestions:
I know hes not fantastic, but…
Should I play V X or A Adon?

If V, should I do the VC TS sugjested (although I haven’t tried it at all) or the basic vc1 rk rising jaguar, sk jaguar kick, fk jaguar kick, rk jaguar kick untill in the corner, alternate jaguar kicks and tooths and then finish with rising jaguar and airthrow?

V-Adon does have some ok VC’s but they are pretty damn hard to time properly, especially if you start getting counterhits and stuff.

On paper A-Adon looks to be the best, because of his airblocking, roll and alpha counters, but I have seen some seriously kickass X-Adon players getting win streaks on damn good players.

Let me fix that for ya.

VC2, c.short, Fierce FB, s.RH, DP+KKK, whiff FB [b+RH, whiff c.Forward, whiff FB] repeat till corner -> Repeated Yoga Blasts.

Hey wassup? Does n e 1 know n e fei long or dj vc’s???

THE charlie combo :slight_smile:

<v-nash> c.lk, lk sommersault, stand hk, bazooka knee, lk sommersault, lk sommersault(shadow must NOT hit), late stand hk, crouch hp, whiff lk sommersault, late stand lp, jump lk, crouch cancel walk forward into cc jumps.

the stand lp must hit at the exact same time as the shadow of your stand hk.

This combo is l33t because of the walk cancel, you actually wait for about 1 second while the shadows launch mid-air, then that gives you the maximum distance for 5 crouch cancelled fierces, into c.strong, flashkick for 50% vc recharge.

Credit to Vnash for showing me this combo.

sub

edit: Adon’s jaguar rave: VC2 corner, [s.strong, c.fierce, short jaguar kick] repeat 60% + damage

Hella random people might already know, but I’m posting anyway combo:

Seems to me, the best Sakura custom right now is: VC1, Jab DP, [b+Fierce, Forward hurricane, s.fierce, Forward hurricane] xN, corner -> s.fierce, FB method.

And V-Ryu owns.

Did anyone hear of a V-Ryu anti-air midscreen? Or is the ground mid-screen V-Ryu’s only one?

VC2: Jab DP -> S.RH -> [ Strong FB * S.RH (whiff) ] (repeat)

That first S.RH is tricky; you have to do it early to hit them, but you have to wait till the very last second before cancelling it into the fireball, watch for Ryu’s foot to come down and touch the ground. Then just throw strong FB’s while whiffing rh’s or dp’s, they should just bounce around on them.

Oh, this works ground based too, start it with a close red Jab FB, S.RH (wait till last second), strong FB’s… etc.