SF5 Lounge: Idom Wins. Only Poison is Woman enough for Capcom Cup

He’s not MK but my favorite guest was still Darth Vader in Soul Calibur IV. He had a lot of weight and impact on his moves, felt like I was playing Q with a lightsaber.

Plus force choking fools and ringing out people with the Palpatoss are some of the best feelings I’ve had playing fighting games

4 Likes

Freddy Kruger was really good when he came out, wasnt he?

Pretty sure NRS has been angling at an all horror movie characters fighting game for a hot minute.

2 Likes

Sucks to be you then.

I’d definitely buy that.

Capcom fucks up one stream and the lounge turns violent.

:sob:

12 Likes

They needed a Stream for this? I thought over half a year of radio silence was already enough.

I’m pretty sure he stayed good.

A lot of MK9 characters are really good but the top tier is so off the charts that it’s still not enough.

Nah, I’m not the one that tells someone to mind their own business after butting into their business. You are clearly miserable I feel sad for you man.

5 Likes

The amount of Zeku players that just run in like headless chickens is hilarious.

2 Likes

Hey you went on me, not the other way around.

wow really? i thought watching batman TAS, superman Tas and justice league would make me spot hamill’s voice easily this guy is pretty good too.

5 Likes

You say that like the lounge doesn’t turn into a bar brawl every once in a while lol.

4 Likes

Yea but it definitely goes wild when capcom doesn’t feed these people.

3 Likes

Exactly I remember the biggest ones being during the radio silence period.

1 Like

They didn’t “change” anything. When you play the story mode you will find out that

Summary

each game in the series has had a goddess of time alter events and people, and this alternate Sindel is one that already existed before. An evil empress that cares for power, and is looking for sex lol.

And she’s better and more interesting than other alternate Sindels.

3 Likes

I was mistaken at first too. I think it was his last word that gave it away for me, and his laugh.

Funny thing is I saw an interview with Epcar where he said he’s never even heard Hamill’s Joker… Sure buddy.

2 Likes

Harada is a damn savage! D:

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/1205535008317820929

13 Likes

I think Harada roasts Ono to make him feel better about Capcom constantly fucking his shit up. Its his way of saying “its okay, you can’ be too mad about things they don’t let you control.”

:sob:
:pray:

8 Likes

Also, Raw activated v-trigger from sweep range against Akuma.

Dude DPs for no reason.

What’s even this game anymore?

3 Likes

It really doesn’t matter since it’s a DLC character with no relevance to Mk11’s story, but it is that timeline’s Sindel who had references to being good previously back in 9 and X.

So it is a retcon, but it’s not like it’s in the main story.