SF5 Lounge: Idom Wins. Only Poison is Woman enough for Capcom Cup

Don’t reply to my post and tell me to mind your own business. It became my business when you replied to me. That’s how forums work.

7 Likes

We poppin off early today. Hope everybody has a good Friday.

5 Likes

Also y’all are tripping saying so and so fighting game’s story is bad on a Fighting game forum.
They’re fighting games. The are ALL various degrees of bad.

Too much haterade being chugged smh

Lets wait what papy PS can do later

is that mark hamill voicing joker? not only did they improve jokers face but they picked The OG voice actor too.

Today is starting off with a lot of heat, by the end of the day it will be a fried day.

:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Joker in MK11, Sub Zero in Injustice 2…

I’m glad I don’t play NRS games becuase I’d be mad AF if I was getting this bullshit instead of in IP characters I actually wanted.

5 Likes

Lol…smh

Any idea when’s LCQ and the unofficial streams gonna start?

All signs say they will be very similar.

So, second verse, same as the first.

Wah Kenshin, wah rain, wah Fujin, wah Mileena. Bunch of dead chumps. Make way for guest characters and returning characters taking your movesets. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s Richard Epcar doing a decent Hamill impersonation

5 Likes

Oh don’t worry. There was a helluva lot of people pissed that Sub and Raiden were in Injustice 2 and many people upset at Joker. Even I was like why him when he was first shown.

But guests sell from what I hear and they at least seem to be making him different from the last game he was in. So I’m willing to deal with it.

Joker is pretty over saturated at this point

And Terminator is boring, cool character in the movies, not so interesting for a fighting game character tbh

5 Likes

Jeah that’s definitely it. I can hear Epcar Joker from a mile away. He’s definitely settled into the role, but… Jeah, he ain’t no Hamill

2 Likes

Bring back Alien. :pray:t4:

3 Likes

The world needs that salt back.

2 Likes

Agreed. But the difference is, I don’t give a flying fuck about RE either.

Predator best mk guest character ever!

2 Likes

Jason???