SF5 Lounge: Idom Wins. Only Poison is Woman enough for Capcom Cup

The game is you :hugs:

Covering for his bro. What a legend.

It isn’t a proper session of online play without a couple of ume? shoryus like that. The hard reads, etc.

It can be really satisfying when you get people to do wild shit by just standing there.

2 Likes

HawaiianShirtMan is an inspiration to the Strider Zeku Nation.

That’s the game in a nutshell. We’ve all had those moments where we or the opponent does something nutty and it works.

4 Likes

I didn’t realize it, but the XBox Series X is the next-gen console? The one that will compete with PS5?

Why can’t they number their consoles like a normal company?

I honestly think it hurts the brand. The new console doesn’t even sound like a new console.

5 Likes

It looks like an IKEA incense holder too.

3 Likes

Wasn’t Scarlett the project name for it?

Xbox Scarlett sounds miles better than Xbox Series X.

Wouldn’t be opposed to Xbox Xrd tho.
Kappeek

4 Likes

Xbox StrIVe would work too lol.

I honestly thought it was a newer powerful XB1 when you guys were talking about it yesterday.

I guess the idea was that XB2 would’ve sounded worse compared to PS3, so they upped it by naming it XB360, but now it’s a mess.

1 Like

There’s going to be two.

The series X is the high end model. It may make more sense after they have shown both.

2 Likes

Oh, I see. I really wasn’t paying attention to the VGA’s. Just reading your guys’ comments.

Is the base model Scarlett?

https://twitter.com/amkidd/status/1204830138707279873

5 Likes

I think (emphasis on think) that’s is just called “Xbox” and you either get the series X or series S (or whatever it’s called).

Basically it’s just like an iPhone.

3 Likes

Is TrueUnderDawg the owner of the label?

2 Likes

Ono had no say in any of it, or Capcom’s main office probably. This lies with Mike and the esports team, and the production staff they hired.

The last time Mike faced criticism though, he deleted his twitter and left Mao the one to take all the community backlash, so fuck him. He got sacked though, so next year maybe someone competent takes the reigns.

3 Likes

What? They sacked Michael Martin?

5 bars.

teleporting giefs

Sends hatemail because he doesn’t understand the desyncs happen and his screen isn’t on the same place as mine.

Not even the hatemail on this game is good.

2 Likes

Whew. Fought Sanford’s Sagat in Ranked. Was a good set.

4 Likes

Yet you duck me.

3 Likes

My bad g. Definitely tonight.

2 Likes