SF5 Lounge: Idom Wins. Only Poison is Woman enough for Capcom Cup

Right now, GGSTD feels more like the bastard child of The Rumble Fish, Samurai Shodown and Street Fighter V.
In a not good way.

Its a weird play.

Why not a new IP with this style to test the waters? Or an ‘Alpha’ style spin off.

2 Likes

Terry is a trolling from way back 2k lol

What the

Edit: instead of posting new It edit my recent comment.

6 Likes

you know going up in ranks made me surprised at how there are some players that managed to get to where I’m now… I have wonder if they got lucky or something because even in the rank I am it just seems weird.

2 Likes

Sons a bitches definitely got lucky.

Ask PlusFrames, I got a sick VT2 Parry combo in teleport lag. 100% intentional too.

I didn’t even see when he jumped man, I got like, subframe reaction and 9001 IQ. Shit was godlike. I’d get the replay but it doesn’t show the lag.

This game better put some respecc to my name and auto-boost me to 2 ranks above Twin.

2 Likes

Tencent SF: Duel trying to be Persona 5 in the UI lol.

4 Likes

I’d make a joke about Chinese knockoff products, but Winnie the Pooh would dropkick my ass.

9 Likes

It’s funny cause the game itself has aged horribly. Somehow there is an alternate timeline that has aged it even worse.

5 Likes

ok, let’s try some more T7

2 Likes

For the love of God, someone that actually knows Kekken needs to come here, asap.

Cmon people I need coaching

1 Like

Good eye!

1 Like

I don’t know Julia, learn a combo and play people?

I’m focusing more on learning base mechanics, I’ll look into combos later, tho I did figure out one by myself. I have some questions for example, can I do a while running move from point blank? I can get it with a small gap between me and the dummy but not at point blank.

@ZioSerpe

Yes it’s, instant while running.

Press forward, forward return to neutral then forward + whichever button for the move.

Or you could do forward, neutral, forward forward + button.

Pretty much what works best for you.

and I can do that while literally being in their face.
How do I make the CPU do what I want? I wanted to practice throw breaks so set Jin to three throws but he is not doing them.

You can definitely do em’ point blank. Should be noted it’s not easy and even pros mess it up sometimes.

It’s in the recording stuff. Don’t have it up in front of me at the moment. But which arm extends tell you the break, if you see their right arm extending to grab you, it’s a 2 break, if their left extends instead, it’s a 1 break, if both arms extend to grab you, it’s 1+2.

I set them up

but he ain’t doing em

Put those 100’s to 0.

1 Like