SF4: Here's my problem

This is the best answer. If you can’t get offline play just play people on SRK who are better than you. http://webchat.quakenet.org/ channel #streetfighter4 is where I go.

Can you combo into your character’s ultra (if it’s possible)? Can you punish your opponent for a mistake with a 250+ damage combo? If so, then you should focus less on combos and more on fundamentals and reading your opponent. Honestly you can get into G2 easily by just punishing your opponents’ obvious mistakes over and over again.

Two things bother me about ryu. The first is that everyone hates him. He’s popular so that means people hate him and hate the fact that he’s picked so often.

Second is I got rocked tonight and it really screwed up my motivation.

Two things bother me about ryu. The first is that everyone hates him. He’s popular so that means people hate him and hate the fact that he’s picked so often.

Second is I got rocked tonight and it really screwed up my motivation.

I like Ryu. And I don’t play him. He’s a character that requires a lot of skill beyond an intermediate range.

polic what system are you playing on?

Ps3: Polic

Add me if you want. I play most nights

Double post bug is lame.

He’s also a character who is very easy to pick up, and who has the tools to move a lower level player into intermediate range pretty quickly. So I think it balances out.

I just got DP into super into Ultra mid screen by an 8 year old. pretty much sums up my progression lol.

and his. On a pad as well.

on the plus side, I can land 1 frame links without plinking pretty consistently. Not sure how that happened but it did.