SF4 Dash Guile fixes

So true. I half expect guile to actually be nerfed more in SSF4

Sadly, I’m thinking the same way.

Until then I’ll be playing Guile just often enough to keep my links fresh; I’ve picked up Abel as a secondary and I’m really enjoying his dynamics.

Oh some good news people and all the nay sayers up here ^^^^^^ Can just be quiet now. Read the very last translation.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2009/oct/08/more-ssf4-details-gathered-expanded-famitsu-article/

lol cheers, I was coming to post to same thing. That last bit made my morning.

oh happy days.

such a bad translation ,but:

**- Sure. Say one thing, is it ?from? IV strikes are balanced. However, the command character of the reservoir Hissatsu techniques, which give the impression of a game system a little disadvantage.
Sounds

Ono -Guile or is embedded in the art it is difficult to continuous ultra combo.

• that will improve?

Ono - Yes. Considering the balance with other characters, per the’d probably have to adjust. In the limited time, I would like to be adjusted to meet the expectations as possible.**

Damn you guys are fast, I was about to post it too.

Damn straight! It made my morning as well. Just the simple fact of that one issue being addressed most likely means Guile may be getting a complete overhaul. Capcom is going to need to look at all of his moves for the most part to figure out how they are going to fit the combo in. Hopefully they do a good job because I swear if all of us Guile players had a comboable Ultra we would win far more matches than we do as of now.

Hahaha Guile info in pertinent! I was up at 9 anyways to write a paper and I constantly switch between that and SRK. It’s something like write a little, check SRK for Guile news, damn nothing, write a little bit extra, check SRK for Guile news, damn nothing, write a little more, check SRK for Guile news, damn nothing lololol

I’ll say it cause we’re all thinking it.

I hope they over compensate with his balancing and we get a crazy OP family man.

well i’m just happy he was actually acknowledged as being in the game lol. he seems that invisible at times.

Here’s to hopes and dreams! Lol. I’d like that too just so we could beast on people but then again…everybody would start playing Guile just to jump on the bandwagon.

yea all the tier whore assholes will run to guile instead of sagat. but the good thing is we’d have a head start.

As long as they don’t pull a Sean and completely rape Guile in the 3rd version of SF4, I’m all for an OP family man.

…hell, bring back WW Guile. After all lulz we’ve taken for actually playing Guile, it would be fantastic to make those people bitch for a family man nerf.

Dude that shit would be hilarious if they wanted a nerfed Guile after SSF4. Everyone would be like “god dammit we need another new game! It’s not balanced!”

this. we can hope something decent now

Not a fan of tier whores, you’ll see all these new Guile players who used Sagat claiming ‘he has a cool ultra’ or ‘he looks cool’ not because he is the best character in the game. :lame:

I’d be happy with Guile being mid tier, somewhere in between Chun and Dictator currently.

Yeah, but every one of those whores is also gonna be whoring out c.RH and random wakeup FK…oh my GOD, it’ll be like Christmas every day!:lovin:

True very true, I love FKing between sweeps when in a mirror match. The best part is they keep doing it!!

Not necessarily. Sure, you’ll get a lot of bad player switching to whoever they believe is the best player in the game, but ‘tourney’ players also switch to higher tier characters trying to improve their chances of winning.

There’s quite a few Ryu and Sagat players I’ve seen that are pretty damn good with them but have no real affinity towards Ryu or Sagat. Its simply the character that gives them the best chance to win. They openly admit if another character gives them a better chance to win, they’ll switch.

I would like to see the tier charts be reversed and see how many tourney regulars, both Japanese and American, stick with the character they are known for.

i hope guile maintains underdog status, but gains more tools we can work with to win.