SF4 Dash Guile fixes

Please God, Sonic Hurricane motion = Balrog’s Ultra motion = traded FK to Ultra.

Please God, more damage across the board with Guile.

Please God, regular health and stun.

Please God, FK that hits behind the head and has more invincibility frames.

Please God, SB with equal recovery and more damage and knocks down.

PLEASE.

Last night I landed my ultra against a 1/4 health Abel and got exactly 3 kicks out of it.

He lives, I brain fart and fire off a sb and eat his ultra for half of my health.

Why would you want your projectile to knock a player down? Guile has no wake up pressure unless you count throwing a sonic boom over their heads.

"In addition, returning fighters will get new ultra combos in addition to those seen in Street Fighter IV, which will require players to refine their fighting strategies.

Flashkick > FADC > Sonic Hurricane plz

with that been said . how about a slight consideration in fk recovery.

please god

extend the ridiculous 1 frame-link combos

They really aren’t too bad once you get used to them.

It can be painful online, but I’m pulling off 5-7 hit combos and I’m relatively new to Street Fighter.

I enjoy the challenge.

Please god let guile find charlie already

yeah, the links wouldnt be my top choice for a chance either.

i want more damage, more range on normals and a better flash kick. everything else… i dont wanna be greedy.

anyways. flash kick… fadc sonic hurricane ? how? i dont see myself having enough time to charge before they fall down…

flash kick fadc guile kick air throw/flash kick i want to work. lol

If only dude…he probably won’t be around till SF5 tho

you would do…

charge downback, upback kick xx FADC, back - forward ppp or

i know what the commands would be if he had one… but that isnt what i asked or typed.

They didn’t contact me directly. Reno(who works for Capcom japan) was asking me about my Guile tweaks. I sent him a link to my blog that has this big Guile tweak writeup. I also decided to post all my tweaks to SRK and link him to this thread. He said that he would get all this info to Capcom. I don’t know what happened after this.

I was thinking about making another combo video cause I have a bunch more crazy shit with Guile. I’m not sure if I should make the video or not. On one hand, it could show Capcom just how broken Guile could potentially be and cause them to nerf something. On the other hand, they could see something interesting in the video and be like “oh, what if Guile could do XYZ instead”…and it would give them ideas to make Guile “cooler”.

just make the video… haha i want to see what you could possibly nerf out of him. hahha

Does anybody have the link to gilley’s blog?

the thing that really scares me about new special moves and 2 ultras for every player…is this not going to make sagat/ryu/akuma even more top tier?

i doubt guile is going to be improved to the point where he is competitive at top tier level, because the top tiers are also going to get new stuff that they don’t even need…like fucking ryu and sagat need a new ultra!

hopefully they will make all the new ultras for other characters as useless as guile’s original ultra is lol.

before you guys jump on me and say “it’s down to the player and not the character” can someone point me in the direction of mago, daigo or justin wong losing to a guile please? the closest i have found is ojisan boy losing in a one battle match, and li joe losing a couple of games to a good guile player…but then winning the entire set in the end. look at trf at the moment…the guiles are making the semis now that diago, mago, iyo ect have gone into hibernation.

yea any links to gilleys guile tweaks?

i cant even find a video of them beating a good guile. hahaha

lol exactly that shows how much he’s used.

They’re on the 1st page of this thread! It’s the OP!

Guile’s current ultra will definitely see an improvement and I believe the sonic boom will be given a bit more damage.

Flash kick will see some changes as well.

Maybe we’ll get a combo or two thrown our way.

I don’t think Guile will be top tier either, but he’ll be that much closer.

I think if Guile had options like Rufus we’d be in terrific shape.

No arcade release = wtf. A really poor move from Capcom - hopefully someone kits out PS3s for Viewlix cabs.