SF Character Balance Suggestions - Seth

how about command normal that only works for neutral and back jumps? cammy’s non-ex CS only works with a forward jump, so they CAN make a back jump command stretchy arms.
problem solved?

Wish they would leave Seth alone. But they won’t, because of all the sooking.

Same here. I don’t think he is broken, poongko is just very good at reactions/execution and Online Toni is good in mind games. If he was broken, then why are “ok I switch my main”-Top Players (Daigo/Mago) not switching to him?

We would see way more seths if he was overpowered.

Also, I enjoy the high level seth replays the most (no turtle shit like watching a guile). I hope they won’t nerf him to death.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/street_fighter/go/thread/view/7411/29871657/seth-balance-suggestions?post_num=162#531363133

I made it through one whole page. Nothin more than that for me.

Those recommended balance changes posted on eventhubs killed me.

If I get the time, I’m planning on making a Youtube video commenting on potential Seth balance changes. What would wreck him, etcetera. I am half expecting the Vanilla Sagat treatment, which is ridiculous since his success in tournaments has been so limited. Pretty depressed about it.

I really don’t want to switch characters considering I’ve put years into Seth, but I will if they ruin him in the final game balance.

I sure as hell don’t WANT to abandon Seth, but if they’re going to flat out neuter the character I won’t think twice about jumping ship. Hakan with another truckload of incoming buffs sounds pretty tempting…

i think it would be stupid to nerf seth.
they should give him a demon flip, counter special, CC super and tatsu because he doesn’t have enough options. less go sf4 kappa edition!!!

That’s the most absurd list of changes I’ve ever seen in my life. Are you serious? Seth isn’t even winning tournaments, so what are people bitching about?

note the “kappa” towards the end of the post.

i hope they don’t touch him at all
seth is not strong compared to other top tier
and if they nerf him poongko will probably drop him

i have a feeling they will touch him. heard something about not being able to cancel normals into tanden (lol) and not being able to cancel second hit of the dp (thats ok i guess). hope im wrong

oh god. where did you hear that?

some dude in “official rebalance request thread” said that he heard it from filippino champ, if im not mistaken. definitely read it on srk, i hope its misinformation

I doubt I would continue with Seth at all if any of those changes make it to the final product and I don’t even play this game or Seth that much these days.

Well looks like it’s official, Seth is done. Great knowing you guys. (@32 mins if the embedded player doesnt load for you)

…Ok, fuck you capcom?

Is he just using the Eventhubs list recommended by players?

Had to make another Seth reacts on this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l-tHyBvOq4

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?