Seth In SSFIV

Exactly where I got the term from. Black people are filthy at this game, so I felt dedicating something like that would be tight.

I like to call colour 8 “Nighthawk”, and then whenever I land a move against my mate I say the name. Oh yeah and then there’s “Lighthawk” and “Limehawk”.
God I love Seth.

If I called it Nighthawk, I activate Ultra 2 and say “That’s my Animality. Cool, huh.”

Color 3 is Seth Green.
Color 4 is Dr Manhattan.

That’s all I got.

These are what I call them from time to time.

Color 3: Seth Green or Piccolo
Color 5: Destro from GI Joe
Color 7: Smurf Master Seth
Color 8: Ninja Seth
Color 9: Golden Child or Golden Arms
Color 12: Paper Seth (I use this when I’m feeling like Seth is made like a wet paper bag)

Screw the scatological references. I liken it to Brontosaurus Brown.

Anyone else love this color for Sim’s Exciting Street Stage? Color 5 blends into the tones of the stage so well he’s practically wearing Predator’s invisi-suit.

What frame (dis)advantage does Seth have after:

1: connected lv. 1 FA xx Forward Dash.
2: blocked lv.1 FA xx Forward Dash.
3: blocked lv.2 FA xx Forward Dash.

I dunno if there’s any difference.

I know he’s at disadvantage during the first 2. And I believe it’s 2~3 frames, not sure. I have been DP’d after it, but I don’t know if it’s because I pressed something or if I was at -3.

Hit and block stun is the same on a level 1 Focus Attack.

1. -2
  2. -2
  3. +4

For future reference:

http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/2009/apr/18/seths-frame-data-street-fighter-4/
http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/2010/may/02/walk-speed-comparison-super-street-fighter-4/

I was looking for that, but didn’t realize it was under walk speed, thanks. So you can do block strings with lv.2 FA? Well, this is good, because that means the SRK/(EX) SPD mix-up I use after lv.1 FA and blocked lv.1 and 2 FA is actually viable. Guess you can do hyakuretsukyaku, sonic boom, super or Ultra 1 if they backdash.

How many frames are EX Legs invincible? It dont say on eventhub framedata

4 iirc