Seth Combo Thread **Check first post for BnBs**

I’ve found plenty of new combos!

[media=youtube]pnUpouUIBoA[/media]

In that movie there are no new combos, but in the full video there’ll be combos never seen before, combos you thought was impossible! :smiley:

(This is just the beginning)

I think i speak for all of us when i say “please turn on the autoblock feature”

I don’t think we need another one like this [media=youtube]vzTFbKyB4B8&feature=related[/media]

Here are some combo’s if you don’t know them. All of these FA’s have to be anti-air.

FA lvl 1 -> Headstomps -> Dive Kick
FA lvl 2 -> Shoryuken xx FADC -> Headstomps -> Dive Kick
FA lvl 3 -> Ultra

EDIT:
Another combo is:

c.HP, j.MP -> LP Super

Usually you get the super as if they were in the air (less hits, less damaging), but you can get all the hits of the super

Thanks but those combos doesn’t fit in my video.

Here’s some of my combos that will be in the full video:

1. [Corner] fa dc qcb.lp cr.lk cr.lp s.lp s.lp cr.mk x qcf.lp fa dc qcb.lp cr.lk cr.lp s.lp s.lp cr.mk x qcf.lp fa dc qcb.lp cr.lk cr.lp s.lp s.lp cr.mk x qcb.lk j.d.mkx3 d.hk (in air)

2. [Opponent jumps] cr.hp (last hit/one hit) fadc cr.hp (last hit/one hit) x qcb.pp cr.hp ultra

3. [Corner] s.lp (far away) x qcb.lk j.d.mkx3 qcfx2.lp

Don’t try to steal them! Haha :slight_smile:
Tell me if you knew about this 3 combos, anyway I’ve found them myself :wink:

guys I was just wondering and I also have seen this multiple times in your vids Monir is how do you link the standing fierce high kick upp close to a mp? I mean that must be some strict and hard timing

Pretty sure its a 1-frame link. Very difficult to use consistently in a match.

think it’s a 1 frame link, practice or plink and practice

I find it easier to do cs.HK, c.LP, c.MP xx Whatever.

You can not link st. HK > cr. MP on a crouching opponent. just remeber that to when trying to link the two.

Side note: St. HK is also great against jumping crossover attempts by your opponent.

If all of you wanna practice on s.lp -> cr.mk just do this combo over and over again (infinite sc.gauge)

1. [Corner] fa dc cr.lk cr.lp s.lp s.lp cr.mk x qcf.lp fa dc cr.lk cr.lp s.lp s.lp cr.mk x qcf.lp fa dc cr.lk cr.lp s.lp s.lp cr.mk x qcb.lk j.d.mkx3 d.hk (in air)

EDIT:

But s.hp is usually better.

s.hp if they jump at you close and dp.hp if they jump at you a bit away

i played behemoth pro today and that SOB landed a 49 hit combo on me ugh it was dirty

That does less damage and is very strict on the spacing. You can do jump-in -> s.hk -> cr.mp pretty consistently without it whiffing. You can’t do that if you add in the cr.lp.

This link is totally worth learning to use. It adds like 40 damage (after scaling) and 50 stun compared to the s.hp or cr.hp. I only use it in stun punishers, but it’s not like Seth never stuns anyone.

Two things:

1. It’s a 1-frame link, so i don’t know about you, but that won’t be consistant enough for me. (I know about plinking)
  2. The combo i described is alot safer. Only practiced on Ryu but if you do the s.HK and mess up the c.LP, then the c.MP whiffs, so the fireworks kick doesn’t come out. If you do get the c.LP, but mess up the c.MP, then the c.MP whiffs also.

is j.HK the best to start a cross up or is there a better option? I find myself using j.MK but I noticed a lot of combos use j.Hk.

j.mk doesn’t cross up so… huh?

Jhk is your best option on a grounded opponent and for a crossup that you want to combo with.

j.lk is a cross up and great for tick spd.

I don’t use any punches in the air when jumping towards my opponent.

I could have sworn it was working lol, I should probably stop drinking while in training mode. I thought it was weird that I could do both J.HK/MK for cross up :rofl:

ah man I just read this again, sorry for the confusion, I meant to type J.lk, i’m still wrong but yeah j.MK made no sense, I guess that’s what I get for posting early in the morning before coffee.

** Capitalizing off a backdash crumple. *

(I’m omitting combos that use too much meter for the damage they do.)

From time to time I toss out a Level 1 or 2 Focus Attack and backdash. I do this when I don’t feel like risking a 50/50 by dashing forward, minimizing my risk at the cost of potential damage. Until recently, all I’ve done to capitalize on crumples in this situation is Legs (into stomps/divekick in the corner). Thanks to a recent combo video by djb-13*, I’ve been able to squeeze more damage and stun out of the backdash crumple. For comparison’s sake, here are some standard crumple combos off a Level 2 Focus Attack into forward dash. Remove 3 damage and 25 stun for Level 1 Focus Counter-Hit. Parentheses indicate following up with stomp x3 into divekick in the corner.

-low Fierce xx Jab DP, stomp x3, divekick: 290 damage, 485 stun.
-close Roundhouse, low Strong xx Legs: 289(349) damage, 530(610) stun.
-low Fierce, Jab or Strong Super: 409 damage, 310 stun. Fierce Super deals 402 damage.
-low Fierce, Ultra: 365 damage, 270 glitched [2-hit ultra] damage, 310 stun.
-low Fierce xx EX Tanden, close Roundhouse, low Strong xx Legs: 324(355) damage, 636(691) stun.

Okay, now for the backdash punishes.

Opponent in the corner:
-Legs, stomp x3, divekick: 288 damage, 480 stun.
-low Forward xx Legs, stomp x3, divekick: 289 damage, 510 stun.

• Super: 373 damage.
  • Ultra: 331 damage.

The remaining combos in this post work anywhere as long as the opponent is at least two character lengths from the corner, whether you’re in the corner or not.

Everyone:

• Legs: 193 damage, 350 stun. (This is what most of us have been doing all this time.)
  • Super: 365 damage.
  • Ultra: 331 damage.
  • dash back in, Fierce DP: 199 damage, 254 stun.
  • dash back in, EX DP: 253 damage, 278 stun.
  • jump in stomp x3, divekick: 197 damage, 305 stun. (Timing on the second and third stomp is picky; experiment for yourself.)

Okay, this is where DjB-13 comes in. Characters these combos do NOT work on:
-shotos, their masters, and their students: Ryu/Ken/Akuma/Gouken/Sakura/Dan
-Blanka
-Abel
-Bison
-Vega

-jump in stomp, jump Strong as you’re falling, stomp x2, divekick: 215 damage, 320 stun.
-jump in stomp, jump Strong as you’re falling, EX Tanden, stand Roundhouse, low Strong xx Legs: 291(322) damage, 495(535) stun.

Bonus combo on these characters:
-jump in stomp, jump Strong as you’re falling, stomp x3, whiff divekick, EX Tanden, whatever you want. It’s a total waste of meter due to extreme damage/stun scaling but it looks flashy.

• [media=youtube]68lAsn4cs_M#t=4m25s[/media]

You can also do a HP Tandem off of a backdash and combo into close s.fp xx Hyakuretsu. I don’t know if this is extremely range-dependent, though.

Divekick -> cr.lp -> cr.mp xx Hyakuretsu: Works on standing characters, but only if you just graze them with the divekick. Versus crouching characters, it’s pretty easy.

In that youtube combo video, he does FP Shoryu FADC j.mp -> headstomps. Can you do this on all characters?