Secret Santa 2020: Giving back during the year of holding down back

Takes me back to modding the SF15th anniversary stick, little bit of dremeling is good for the soul.
How was the feel pre-mod? Been curious about those little buggers

1 Like

Not terrible for the size and price.
The buttons are mechanical but the feeling makes them feel cheap
and its the same cheap compact joystick hori always used for budget sticks.

1 Like

Got the LAST shipping of gifts confirmation today. Yay!

Cā€™MON 2021, LETā€™S GO! BETTER DAYS AHEAD, PLEASE!!!

3 Likes

ITā€™S ALREADY WORKING.

My prototype PCBs came in today!
And better yet, THEY FIT PERFECTLY!

ITā€™S HERE! itā€™s here itā€™s here itā€™s here itā€™s here itā€™s hereā€¦ ITā€™S HERE!!!

And itā€™s soooooo purty!

Secret Santo, you have bought me joy (and my biggest Noel!) today!
Just wanna put it out there, there were no hard feelings even before opening it and reading your letter

I know 2020 was a garbage year, so just remember to hold RB for an assist if you need it!

TepidSillyIrukandjijellyfish-max-1mb

P.s. yeah shipping to from Aus is the full combo alright haha

3 Likes

As a Tager main, I guess this means we are now mortal enemies. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:rofl:

Iā€™ll out myself. My bad for the delay. December 2020 decided it wanted to be super extra crappy on the way out, so the gift got delayed. Shipping international is also longer (and a bit more) than anticipated. Still, I had to get something nice for the extra wait. Apologies again and hope you like it.

3 Likes

Hey man, ainā€™t nothing to be sorry for, 2020 was a stinker for all from tip to tail, just hope things are looking up for you now
I absolutely love the Noel man, sheā€™s currently chilling on my lounge till I can find her forever home amongst the tiny Noels and many sticks haha

1 Like