Secret Santa 2019: Undead Santa Reversal Gift Exchange

For items that are found worldwide, your best getting them from the country you need to send them to through amazon, ebay etc.

3 Likes

normally we have a post from Pertho by now stating the Secret Santa matchups, but seeing as there’s been trouble with some people getting gifts, I don’t see this happening yet.

Need to review the thread. Anybody still waiting on gifts?

My secret Santa is waiting on one last gift from me. It’ll be at his domicile sometime Monday.

1 Like

Spoke to mines and mailed it out late. Hopefully should get to him soonish? I’m sending him a follow up due to the lateness so we good here.

and now for the final batch. Good look @Stuart_Hayden and thank you!

I meant to post this yesterday, but got tied up building some furniture.

6 Likes

Shit. That got there fast! I sent it out late Thursday!

Have you put in that PSN code yet, @optimus124?!

1 Like

I did. Didn’t want the code to get out there for free.

1 Like

Fo sho fo sho.

I have no idea if you had the one shot MAxTransformers comic. Or if you even knew it existed. I knew you’d appreciate all the same though.

Glad you liked everything, @optimus124 Sorry about the delay.

You need to post those litho’s when you get them framed!

5 Likes

Since I have what I need to make frames, that’s my next project.

1 Like

tenor (2)

Something has arrived!

It’s a glorious Cthulu from my awesome Secret Santa
( ; , ; ) < Happy Cthulu

6 Likes

Mod away my SRK Bro!

4 Likes

I remeber when my desk was a hot mess of MTG cards.

2 Likes

I feel that. If I had an LCG around here to play at my kitchen table would be covered in playmats, dice and decks of various games I played like it was back in Seattle

Oh this is just a warm mess, the hot mess is in the entertainment room haha

sheeeeeeeeeeit, grats dude! I know those are super hard to score nowadays.

1 Like

Wassup GD, trying to get a 2020 Secret Santa off the ground in TT, check it out if you’re interested.

FYI not stepping on any toes, have confirmed that @Darksakul and @Pertho are taking a break from running SS this year, and got approval by @d3v to try to do it.

2 Likes

Let’s see…

Okay gents (and gals), gonna be making the SS list tomorrow night, so please reply in the TTSS thread if you wanna join this year.

1 Like