Sauga January 2005 Thread

blunts for all who beat americans at york :tup:

the trick to beating the americans is getting to the tourney in the first place…:bluu:

Hooray for buses being canceled @_@

OK I might as well ask, what’s this junk about Bryan not coming to this tournament? I figured with the US participation he’d be the first guy that would want a shot at Marvel.

the deal is nobody has a ride for them.

Bus would take 2 hours at the most from Erin Mills and Eglington, just go to islington station and then take the subway to Keele, then take the Keele north bus until you get to york ( between finch and steeles )

What Teddy said. Spots that we never knew were available got taken.

Me James and Bry already said that its not in our plans to bus to york. . . But that might change, who knows.

id obviously like to avoid bussing at all costs, but now that i have a DS it seems a lot more viable…but still, it depends whos willing to go…bus = ultra weak :sad:

Jerris:
Dont ever send me another offer to win 10 million dollars :rolleyes:

York this weekend? if so what time and what day. I will most likely go and can take 3 people with me.

James im so fucking sorry about your bag man honestly i feel horrible…

Anyways someone post time and date for toury (to busy to read thread to find out) then also whoever needs a ride also let me know. Also… will need directions considering i have no idea were I am going…

OK. Here’s the deal. Matt take my spot in Justin’s car and I’ll hop in Poetas whip. Everybody has a ride now? Good. Great. Wonderful!

uhhh ok.

If poeta cant go I assume u want the spot in curts car back ?

Nah don’t worry about it. It’s yours now.

well i dont wanna go unless sauga is going :confused:

the york tourney is this saturday (jan 22)and starts at like 12 or 1. justin said its on steeles and something i think, so its not even as far as orbit, by maybe 5 or 10 minutes…directions arent a problem.

w00t i got out of my saturday shift!

some live, some die, by the name of the samurai, do do do do doo, s-s-s-s-amurai champloo

Think of it this way… I’m gonna be there no matter what.

The tournament registration is at noon. Tournaments start at 1:00pm. PLEASE BE ON TIME!

As for directions, the easiest way without getting complicated is to take the 401 Eastbound to Keele. Exit Northbound (left) and take it to Steeles Avenue. Make a left on Steeles. You first entrance into York University (you’ll see a sign) you make a left and you’re on campus.

You’ll hit a stop sign and a semi circle. Enter the circle and take it left. Keep along that route until you see a parking lot with it’s gates up (free on Saturday from what I understand). Park there and walk past the automated garage. You’ll see an entrance to the building “York Lanes” and The Cove is in there.

Matt; Gerjay and Teddy are both going. If you don’t want the spot please say so now so I can have it replaced as I’m sure someone like Maiwand would take it in a second.

i’m speaking from a public library:

i aint bringing anything or if i do it’ll be consumed at York U, don’t worry about it, i brang pop + vodka on sunday, did i cause any hostility? :rofl:

Vodka = Worst drink in the world.