Sauga December Thread 2007

pretty sure its impossible to do that. if 2 come out in one day, you’re reading both of them. if 30 come out, you’re reading all of them that day.

The story started because of a previous story. Basically, I didn’t chop weed to magnus because he’s… well magnus.

• My house got egged

• I called magnus’ phone within 5 seconds of knowing… he doesn’t answer

• I text magnus saying he’s fucked and so on…

• He calls me back a few min later (after plotting what he’s going to say) asking me what was wrong.

• I ask him where he is. He was reluctant to answer and couldn’t think of anything only to eventually say he was at an interview near square one.

• I call insta-bullshit for so many reasons and tell him I hope you’re close to you’re house cuz thats where I’m going

• I get to his house and ring his door bell about 60 times in the 60 seconds it took his dad to get to the door

• I ask if adil is home and his dad says no. I ask if he has any clue where he went… no again. Is adil at an interview possibly? Oh I have no idea where Adil is… and so on…

• I proceed to tell magnus’ dad that his son is a piece of dog shit and that he egged my house.

• His dad asks why I came to his house using those manners and I went on about how his son is a piece of dog shit…

• I go home saying I’ll be back later to talk to magnus.

• Magnus sends me a text tweaking. “Guuuy I’m so fucked now. You just got me kicked out of my house”

• I laugh my ass off for a bit…

• Smoke a joint with jigga

• Magnus calls talking shit… saying he’s gonna come kick my ass. We say we’ll wait

• He calls again saying he can’t get a ride telling us to come to god knows where…

• We laugh some more… I ask how it feels to be homeless and so on…

• He says he’s gonna see us by the end of the night and that we’re fucked…

• I get a call from a cop at 12:30 saying adil called them because he didn’t feel safe.

• Cop tells me I can never go to his house, call or text adil again. Same goes both ways.

• Cop asks why I went to his house. I told him that he egged my house and I could prove it. He said it didn’t matter and that its all going in the police report.

So GG I’m a pussy for not fighting fuck face and he called the cops cuz he was scared =(.

Bottom line is… I had a great day. I got lord magnus kicked out of his house =). I can’t wait for the rest of the plan to unfold once he slimes his way back in…

PS: He later admitted that he was chilling with his “boys” and not at an interview. Teddy also said he saw him at the mall with Cito.

hahaha… lord is homeless.

See Matt? Posting drama has its ups and downs. Enjoy and ask away! I’m just tired so I dont wanna get into more detail

http://manga.bleachexile.com/series.html

here are like 50 different manga series, and there are like thousands of chapters

knock ur self out .

lol @ lord magnus getting an interview

LOL! best sig ever

just lol @ adil in general. hes pretty pathetic…ly awsome!

ps. i hope hes sleeping on a bench in streetsville, sharing it with black kramer.

he’s not good enough to share a bench with black kramer are u kidding me?

lol @ lord magnus sharing a bench in general

hahahaha

UUHhUHUUUHHHHhhHhHHhhh GgGgGGggggGGguUUuuUUuuYYYYYyyyYy

that picture fails

Nice work man…probably the best way you coulda dealt with this shit. I usually try to see both sides of every story, but when i heard magnus egged your shit i was just like “oh, magnus is a fucking idiot.”

But boys,Kramer lives in a group home. Magnus is the only dude in Streetsville sleeping on a bench tonight (he’s probably at cito’s running his mouth like he’s hard though).

Worth waking up a little early for.

It just never seems to end. :lol:

LOLOL, Imma kick your ass, but Roger’s not around to drive me.

how do you people expect human beings being able to physically fit on a bench with large magnus?!?

i keep trying to read this in a different way so it makes sense…
but nothings working :frowning:

how do you people expect human beings to be able to physically fit on a bench with large magnus?!?

engrish happens :frowning:

the lordddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

guuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lordly edit: it’s snowing!

what sky are you watching?