Sauga December Thread 2007

Invitation is open for people to drop by for casual AH/3S/MvC2 today. People are welcome to come by after 4:00pm.

Speaking of which mad props to Matt for not getting us killed last night in the SURPRISE SNOWSTORM, so many fucking wackos in that snowstorm last night. Swerving bus ftl

this is clearly a blatant lie. It was proven in Nov thread that Matt’s driving could not be trusted.

the only way this would be possible is that Matt suggested that you guys take a bus or a cab instead.

Justin’s advanced tactics of holding casuals when he doesn’t want to drive anywhere. Top tier.

PS - My mom is so mean. “Hey, did you see that ugly white girl working at Mrs. Vanellis? That’s your cousins girlfriend… what a mistake.” Seriously…

PPS - Square One Santa Clause has the absolute best ‘elves’ ever. No wonder all the kids wanna go see santa, the elves are gorgeous girls in santa miniskits worthy for playboy bunnies. . .

Pics or ducktales

ok so definitely after the 9th id like to travel to sauga.
any preferred dates?

no, CC isnt a good day

:rofl: Your mom is on a tier with Noodleman’s mom for ownage. :rofl:

i dunno, my mom owned steve in person though…that’s gotta be worth some extra points.

WTF did your mom do to Steve?

oh man…i have a feeling this months thread is gonna be more gold than ever. stay tuned. oh and if adil is still alive by friday id be suprised.

I saw lord magnus at EMTC on Saturday with Cito, if there’s new beef, it muts be posted on this thread

He must of accepted all in before the floop.

:confused: How many more people can want this guy dead? :confused:

need details.

does anybody have wow to contact them at?

noodleman how com theres so few chapters of claymore? is it not weekly?

Flip: claymore is monthly.:shake:

yup :confused: sloooooooooooooooooow ass

scammy =/ i just caught up and now need to wait a month

know anywhere where i can get romeo x juliet 19-24 ?

I read til where she had to kill the one that turned into a demon. Then I think I fell asleep out of pure boredom.