For more info contact:
facebook: Cody Denton
SRK: unprotectedSEX

Saturday (every other Saturday):
Oceanside Fight Club

5857 Owens Ave
Carlsbad Ca

Doors open @ 4:00pm
Doors close @ till whenever (been 3:00am lately)

Facebook
SRK
Website

For more info contact:
facebook: Robert Feist

Sunday:
Casual’s @ Paul’s: SCR Training

Address:
Message Paul for the address via SRK or facebook

Doors Open @ 6pm
Last Game @ 11pm

SRK
Facebook

For more info contact:
facebook: Paul Zaino
SRK: Polydactyl

ttf evo ranbats coming soon

BOX ARENA EVENTS

Box Arena Tuesday Sessions

Currently on break till 2011

The League

Tryouts: Dec 11 @11AM
Draft(Captains only, to be streamed): Jan 8, 2011
Rounds 1-4: Dates to be changed

UCSD Winterfest 2011 - Free SSFIV Singles Tourney - Jan 22-23, 2011

Working out the details with event coordinator. More information soon!

can you use this for (3rd post for box updates on tournies and events?)

!!! nice

oh snap first page post :lovin:

p.s. shut up greg

lol ok

For people attending The League Tryouts this Saturday:

Please be there by 11am especially if you haven’t paid. Otherwise we will give your spot away to waitlisted people

11am so early…

WOO new thread! See you all tomorrow, should be fun, can’t wait.

gl tomorrow all.

ggs jmo. Happy I won at least once, haha.

I’ll try to stop by tomorrow so I can give The Box teh $ for my entry and to cheeeeel.

A new thread? I guess it’s time to start a new testament.

Comic Odyssey’s Money Mondays

When: Monday December 13th

From 7PM-12AM

Cost: Free (We accept donations)

Where: Comic Odyssey
3400 E 8th St # 106
National City, CA 91950-3168
(619) 479-0965

Why: The San Diego scene as a whole doesn’t have a lot of options for players to come and get some live games and we are looking to just create another opportunity for everyone to just get out there to play and learn. I know in the past comic odyssey has been a joke to most players. Well myself and Jamal are looking to change that.

Benefits: We are Going to have a constant of at least 3 setups regularly there, lag tested and approved. We have also be given the go ahead to have the back 2/3 of the store for street fighter players only, and we will be able to enforce this. We have just obtained an HD camera and some equipment so I’m in the process of learning how to stream so we can have a stream station as we go along for all of you who want to get known on the interwebs. We are also working on having two tournaments a month, first and last monday’s, larger ones will come with established time, and will be mixed between teams and solo tournaments. I along with many of the other people that I play with regularly will be attending and are willing to watch and critic matches if asked, I know I’m not the best but I also know what I am talking about. All in all we are there to enjoy ourselves and help the community grow and flourish.

**This Monday will be a preview of what to come and to gather information on what players want to see and how to shape what we are trying to accomplish, so please show up and help us with your ideas to make this place into what the community would like to see. **

shit was mad fun good shit to frank and all the box heads
cant wait to get this shit going!!!

ranbat 3.3 this friday
http://shoryuken.com/f7/ttf-super-street-fighter-iv-ranbat-3-3-singles-tekken-6-singles-san-diego-ca-12-17-a-259055/#post9909852
http://shoryuken.com/f7/ttf-super-street-fighter-iv-ranbat-3-3-singles-tekken-6-singles-san-diego-ca-12-17-a-259055/#post9909852

GGs, Balrog Army today…
Were you planning on making any of the ranbats teams, Cody?

Just want to say thank you san diego for making me want to get better at this game every single time.

Damn… made the semifinal in my online evo bracket. Lost 3-1 to an LA thawk player. Did anyone else enter?

Also, money mondays sounds good.

ggs at frubble yesterday. I know I’m some guy with a blue pool glove that no one knows and has yet to make it out to any offline sessions, but thanks for making me want spend all my money on gas to go all the way down to Paradise Hills for TTF, after this next week (finals).

It was probably Hawk Sauce. he’s a dedicated Thawk player. Played him in tourney at phs4 and some casuals, heavily footsie thawk, at least that how my matches with him were.