San Diego, When and Where will you play? Vol.III

@14:05 in this video: [media=youtube]gaXalM7aYwg&feature=player_embedded[/media]

A2TREJO getting blown up in comeback compilation. :x

it’s not my fault :frowning:

Great seeing everyone yesterday, it was good to see such a nice turnout. Sorry I had to jet out immediately afterwards and couldn’t get any casuals in, once again, women ruined my life.

Good to see some new faces. I now have a lot more ideas for who I want on my team and who I can help out.

–Jay Snyder
Viscant@aol.com

first page post?

we made it!

casuals this wednesday night
set ups needed and rules will be laid down

[media=youtube]1iHlq42HHtA[/media]

League Tryouts: The Return of Balrog.
So many.
I am very happy with how i did but bummed on the 3 week wait on the draft.

Wow there were a lot of rogs on the stream, sorry I couldnt make it, was planning on trying to attend, but my studies have to come first :frowning:

T’was fun playing again. hopefully i can make it out to more sessions during winter break

before west coast war zone i would like to 1st to 5 the following people and have it some how recorded to look over

• long’s akuma
  • mitch’s cammy
  • jays blanka/deejay
  • who ever ghengis is maining now
  • sans sim
  • chris kings vega
  • Alexs viper
  • jason able
  • laceys gouken
  • rei’s chun
  • rays rog

All new comers to SD Thread please look at the first page to see all future events of Box Aren and T.T.F. events.
Also when and who to contact for casuals in San Diego.

Cody doesn’t wanna play mine and get blown up huh XD lol

san dont even play sim no more…his sagat is BEAST!

ill play your rog

Hey guys, looking to get some more online practice in now that its winter break and I have more free time. For those of you who play on psn i have a bunch of you already but anyone who hasn’t added me please do : ) I also bought the game on xbox360 too a couple weeks ago and I don’t have anyone on my friends list on xbl. Just make sure to note that my gamertag on both system isnt the same as my srk handel. Its Paulz1208 and not Polydactyl.

[media=youtube]xbs8OTEauHc[/media]

That movie is TOO good. And also, the ‘tryouts’ were really fun even though I played like butt. GGs to all, and i look forward to possibly being on all of your teams. Except Steven.

@ cody I was just messing around haha XD

and on another note, it looks likes a good amount of people are going to try and make it out to:

Comic Odyssey’s Money Mondays

When: Monday December 13th

From 7PM-12AM

Cost: Free (We accept donations)

Where: Comic Odyssey
3400 E 8th St # 106
National City, CA 91950-3168
(619) 479-0965

Why: The San Diego scene as a whole doesn’t have a lot of options for players to come and get some live games and we are looking to just create another opportunity for everyone to just get out there to play and learn. I know in the past comic odyssey has been a joke to most players. Well myself and Jamal are looking to change that.

Benefits: We are Going to have a constant of at least 3 setups regularly there, lag tested and approved. We have also be given the go ahead to have the back 2/3 of the store for street fighter players only, and we will be able to enforce this. We have just obtained an HD camera and some equipment so I’m in the process of learning how to stream so we can have a stream station as we go along for all of you who want to get known on the interwebs. We are also working on having two tournaments a month, first and last monday’s, larger ones will come with established time, and will be mixed between teams and solo tournaments. I along with many of the other people that I play with regularly will be attending and are willing to watch and critic matches if asked, I know I’m not the best but I also know what I am talking about. All in all we are there to enjoy ourselves and help the community grow and flourish.

**This Monday will be a preview of what to come and to gather information on what players want to see and how to shape what we are trying to accomplish, so please show up and help us with your ideas to make this place into what the community would like to see. **

/rust

Maybe for co. Hope it turns out great