San Antonio, TX

Helping some friends move furniture tonight, playing poker tomorrow night. Otherwise I wouldn’t mind going to Culebra. SW Military I’d rather not go to. Not really interested in getting my head smashed into the cabinet because I’m cheap, laff. But honestly I’d rather kick back at someone’s place that I know and play casual sometime, rather than go to the arcade and play morons who made up their own rules for the game. I’m way past caring about comp or having to beat some SA scrub 20 times in a row to prove myself to him somehow, rather just chill.

No Cable? MST dat shit!

marvel marvel marvel

I can only watch that game.
Any1 know where i can get some mvc2 vids?

Was wondering does anyone want to get some mvc2 in tomorrow at whatever diversions has the best sticks?? I went to Culebra like a week ago and the sticks weren’t horrible but not that good either. I don’t think I have met anyone besides Joe, but am always looking forward to meeting and playing new peeps. Oh yeah mss and rush that shit down!!

I’ll probably get some games in tomorrow evening at the southside Diversions. The sticks work well enough. If you wanna get some games in man just post up a time and I’ll be there. Peace.

Monday or Tuesday anyone?

Both days sound good. Got nothing better to do.

Joe’s insights about MVC2 are too good. :smiley:

Joe you should just play SonSon/Storm/Tron and win that tournament to let them know how silly the game is if you ban certain characters and not others.

Oh yeah don’t you got a new place, not to mention TWO MAS sticks? And yeah you’re right that does sound better. I actually ran into Fox the other night and he’s still an MVC2 fool. There’s like two other guys there who somewhat know what they’re doing in the game and probably would get better with some practice. But anyway yeah, there’s a tourney this coming Sat. Joe at 5pm on Military. I tihnk that’s the time. Entry fee is 3 bucks and no Cables. There’s really no comp to speak of so sounds like easy money. I’m gonna be there, fear my Rogue Deelite. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Is there any arcade in San A that have Samurai Shodown 5?

Yeah, uh, no Cables? Congratulations on your free money Joe, I don’t know that SA scrubs would have a shot at you with any other character, with him at least maybe they get lucky. I’ll be playing poker and then watching SNL, the Olsen twins are on (!!!). I’ll say this - I care exactly not at all about playing to get better or for comp anymore, if I play it’s to hang out with people like you/Chong/Tony/whoever else might still be in town to play. Playing fighting games seriously for the last decade has had the nice side effect of giving me many friendships all over the country, but now I just care about those and give not a shit about the games anymore.

And Larry! Still in Taiwan? Or back? How’ve you been? And yeah, with no Cable I’d see zero reason to do anything but play Team Watts. Jump back fierce for half an hour then Sentinel comes in with wads of meter against a really frustrated opponent. Wheeeeee.

And I don’t know about SS5.

Wow. I always thought that Storm and Sent were the best in MvC2. Thanks for the lesson in current MvC2 tiers. San Antonio rocks! :eek:

P.S. Joe is King! bows down

Well if you’re gonna go by southside SA standards, Guile and Gambit rock!

So Joe’s. You both normally go on tuesdays or mondays? Well ill be at diversions on Culebra @ 9pm. I just started to get into the game so like i said good to me. I think san pedro diversions has a SS4 its this roman numeral IV. Yes i know pethitic.

Heres a site for that dude that asked bout Mvc2vids
and others
http://homepage.mac.com/mrjamie/

I usually go to Military Diversions around 7 or so. The Culebra sticks are horrible and I don’t like driving from the southside to play on them.

Well everygame over there has crappy sticks or screens. Cept MvC2. Well maybe ill see you there next friday. KOF2k3 OWNS ALL!!!

Rogue/Storm/Tron owns SA!

Bitches.

Magz, Bulletta, and Tron will own. Yee haw!

anyways back to the real games… KOF2k3 challenges friday at culebra. latas joe with 1 were you at SW tourney? i was wearing white shirt blue cargo. whie shoes… only person that actually matched over there

Which Joe were you referring to? If you’re talking to me then yeah I was there. Don’t really pay attention to how people dress though. Gamers aren’t essentially known for great fashion.