'Salty Lemons' MK9 msgs received/sent after fight

^^ na he was talkin bout the casual crowd complaining bro, not bout mk’s mechanics.

ow yeah casual MK players are mad scrubby they have no mind games or anything just spam lol no spacing yeah I get ya

someone be gettin dat shaolin

but yeah them casuals are very annoying make the game look so bad i just send em gg to ;D

I agree with the majority of this thread. A large portion of the people that play this game online are of a different breed. I’ve encountered so many idiots and rage quitters I often think that maybe I’m the outsider. Funny story: I lurk the Stryker boards (which is my main) on TYM all the time and one night playing Ranked Matches I encountered one of the leading contributors to his boards. Dude has made combo videos, answered questions and even went to majors with Stryker so I was hella excited to play him. We both picked Strkyer and he literally did the same attack over and over. I ended up winning and dude rage quit faster than the announcer could say “FINISH HIM”. From that moment on I never played another Ranked match.
Usually the people in the lobbies with +1,000 wins are the guys you are going to need to fight if you are looking for some competition who won’t quit on you or send a PM that Stephen Hawking couldn’t decipher.

^
Man… After I beat the top ten on psn I stopped playin ranked. They werent better they jus played more games than I had. Its that simple. I was n the high thirties at one point and calculated the 2 guys ahead of me win ratios and I was higher than both, with them havin 100+ losses while I was still at like 80 or so at the time. I said fuck ranked…

But another reason I avoided ranked online was the terrible lag at the time. I remember one fight against a high level kano he would sit and spam up ball to the point where I was hopeless. He beat me and I said
’gg bro, but damn, that upball seems cheap, it has damn near no recovery time.‘
He messaged me back
’mayne u see me Rollin’! Straight ballin’!'
lmao, I loled and left mk alone the rest of that night haha

This guy rage quits and and I write to him 'gg nice finish’
He responds,'id rape you but im off today and its pissin me off. Im goin to go masturbate ggz’
Lol…

EDIT: jus received a friend request from him hahaha…

sorry for the salt; i was particularly annoyed with what i was encountering that day online

I still think this game won’t last much longer now that evo is over.

got a message yesterday calling me a lame combo spammer and saying that reptile is the cheapest lmao

One of the funniest ones I’ve gotten was on PSN:

“Doing the same shit over and over. Learn how to do combos!”

Funny thing is that I was doing combos, but using the same starter (U+4 for Mileena)… which is why he lost to begin with. smh

I think there will be a backlash if they dont honestly. Petitions and wat not to get it back in. I think MK has got a good shot at goin back to EVO. As for combo spammer… Wtf does that even mean? People are dumb… Lol I woulda jus shook my head at that message

I like the cut of this guy’s jib.

Not to stir anything up, especially considering I am a bigger MK fan than SF, but how exactly does SF being slower paced make it easier than MK? I am not following that at all.

Got some more lovely salt for my fries today.
Beat frandar29 3 games/babalities in a row and I sent him a gg. He responds, 'ggs my ass u suck using ermac is a cheap way to win trol .'
Lmao. Hes right tho… I shoulda used scorp, smoke and cyrax like he did…

Guy ragequits so I send “Leaving so soon?” He replies “Learn to play the game scrub”

Different guy I play ragequits I sent the same thing to him and He comes back with “A juggle combo with a girl? How sad” (I was using Mileena’s sexy ass)

some more salt!! i got this the other night from a tym member, rapid… lol

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/185579_2340379632917_1352712758_32757194_4379469_n.jpg

then i sent my classic “pussi pussi pussi” for rage quitters and this is his response… lol

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/294155_2340391873223_1352712758_32757202_463348_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/298840_2340392273233_1352712758_32757203_7593936_n.jpg

my response

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/298885_2340392753245_1352712758_32757204_5377240_n.jpg

There’s a lot of dumb Kung Lao players out there that think he can guarantee them wins.

I beat a KL player pretty convincingly the other day. Then after he rage quit I sent him a “nice rage quit” and he replied: “I just prefer to play vs people that actually know how to play the game and not block all the time.” I almost died of laughter. :smiley:

The guy was actually accusing me of blocking “too much” vs his random spins, random low hats and random dive kicks. So for him, someone that knows how to play the game is someone that never blocks and runs and jumps into his spins lol.

scrubs will always make excuses

Lol I hate when they send that ‘learn to play the game’ or something about blocking… Lol blue you told him to stay free? Haha

lol yes i did! and that sent him off like crazy!! it was too funny, i was rolling… lol

It’s annoying trying to find somebody online that will play a full match.Usually I have to go through like 3 or 4 people rage quitting before I get somebody with the decency to stay for the full fight.