'Salty Lemons' MK9 msgs received/sent after fight

I love reading how terrible people feel I am after I beat them. While I get alot of ‘ggs’ some people have been a tad salty with me afterwards.
This applies to voice chat, chat rooms, messages, anything!! Post away!!

Psn Raveapes- 'fuck you learn to fight’
After I sent him a ‘gg’… Mannn…

nobody cares about this thread. badgameisbad

no true competitiveness behind this game. any rando awful can end up beating a good player that actually knows the mechanics

Lemons aren’t salty. They’re sour.

I don’t get any hate mail, but I do more rage quits in MK than any other game I’ve ever played.

My entire mailbox on PSN is full of MK9 salt. Something about that game attracts really bad losers.

MK9 would be so much better if the online wasn’t filled with saltlicks…and a better netcode. >.>

Typical MK9 Chatroom:
“1v1 ME PUSSSSSSSSY”
“LOL U SUK FAG IM A BEEZT ALL DAY”
"ONLY PUSSSEZ DECLINE"
spammed at least 50 times.

C’mon captain obvious, its salty and sour. Double the emotion. But I figured most people on here would understand how sour/salty someone can get after a bad game… My fault for expectin more from my fellow fighters

Your cynicism is duly noted bro. Im jus tryin to breathe some life in these mk forums cuz I enjoy this game and love to discuss it. But troy, seein as you are the czar of gamin and thread making how bout you tell me how you stay undefeated against all the ‘randos’ and scrubs of the world? I lost to a rando bs scrub last night cuz I didnt take him serious. It pissed me off an made me not wanna lose to any type of bs again, thus I practiced and fixed my mistake. Isnt there 500+ people playin mk at EVO? Kinda sorta sounds like competition to me.

its the last and only competition it will be at. game is dead and has been on the path to being dead for a while now

This statement is so unbelievably false I don’t know where to begin with it. :confused:

Aye troy… Umadbro? Take a chill pill and play somethin else then. All you seem to do is bitch and mean from what ive seen in other threads. Lets get this thread gling back on pace

http://th1121.photobucket.com/albums/l518/broitsashley/th_128339425041sueej.gif

I’m not even that good at MK but i’ve experienced more hatemail, dropped matches, ragequits, and people with a generally bad attitude in MK, than any other online game (well besides maybe MW2). I don’t know what it is about this game but people get way to tempermental in MK… maybe its the fatalities…

(After beating this guy 3-0 and I say no to another rematch)

“ur a pussy fukin scrub. ur too scared of a rematch becus u suck. learn to play b4 u get your bitch ass on over to the big boys.”

Just because it’s dead to YOU doesn’t mean the game is dead.

This game is being supported more than one specific game that happens to have a sequel coming out soon a mere 9 months after it came out. It’s had balance patches and DLC characters. Which is what that sequel I’m alluring to seems to promise, as opposed to just patching the current game with the balance changes.

I dont get the guys that win one match and refuse a rematch… I mean, it takes forever sometimes just to get a match and it gets really annoying when people leave after one match.

I don’t know why, but MK seems to attract the worst people. I haven’t played any game online that has that big of a butthurt, childish, obnoxious population.

Well that’s what happens when your previous installments were just games to make cash from the “casual” crowd.

I think thats exactly it. The kids who have this game have absolutely nothing else to do but send hate mail and whatnot. Its crazy. Thats y they go and make chstrooms like 00gays, 00boobies and whatnot… Cmon now, really? Sometimes its easier jus to put blinders up in the chatrooms…

Lol but on the subject of chatrooms I beat psn:big_bo86 a good couple of times wit Mac and send him a ‘ggs’ in the chatroom and he says
’Ermac is bullshit.
Noob n ermac is for da handicapped so learn to play you pricks’
I said, ‘lol but you used lao’
To which he responded
’yeah ggs tho’

Hahaha

Tell me about it.

“Zoning is spam, plain and simple. You’re garbage, scrub”
"_____ is a combo spammer. Don’t play him"
“This game tries so hard to be SFIV”

I’m sad to say that these people are like a good 30% of the MK community.

so zoning in MK is spam and zoning in sf4 is gdlk reads??

this game doesn’t try too be anything like sf4, for one it has it’s own combo system with juggles ground bounces and air too air juggles, two… sf4 is mainly about hit confirms, MK is about committing too a combo and that commitment will be based on conditioning your opponent too block high or low for high and low mix ups.

It play’s nothing like sf4, sf4 is a slow pace game and fairly easy too play, MK is fast pace and if you don’t know what your doing you get totally bodied unlike sf which caters too scrubs with mashing, invincible back-dashes and auto block.