Sakura Movelist

Normals:

Standing Normals:
:lp: - (25 damage, 50 stun damage) Sakura throws out her close hand for a quick jab. Range is slightly in front of her forward foot.
:mp: - (75 damage, 100 stun damage) Sakura throws out her far hand. Has slightly more range than her :lp:, which is roughly a half character length.
:hp: - (110 damage, 200 stun damage) Sakura throws out a long range punch with her far hand with 3/4 character’s range. Good stun damage and overall damage.
close :hp: - (100 damage, 120 stun damage) Sakura takes both of her hands and swings them up hitting the opponent in the chin.
:lk: - (30 damage, 50 stun damage) Sakura does a quick kick at about shin height with her far foot for 2/3 character range.
:mk: - (75 damage, 100 stun damage) Sakura throws out her close foot at about chest height for almost a full character length.
:hk: - (110 damage, 200 stun damage) Sakura throws out her far foot for a little over a character length at about chest height.
close :hk: - (120 damage, 200 stun damage) Sakura kicks her close foot up as high as it goes

Crouching Normals:
:d::lp: (20 damage, 50 stun damage) - Sakura throws out her close arm in a crouching animation similar to her standing :lp:
:d::mp: (65 damage, 80 stun damage) - Sakura makes a fist and does a quick downward arc punch to the ground. About the same range as her standing MP.
:d::hp: (100 damage, 120 stun damage) - Sakura takes her close arm and punches straight up. Very short horizontal range, but excellent vertical range, and your standard anti-air move.
:d::lk: (20 damage, 50 stun damage) - Sakura takes her outward leg and extends it a bit. Slightly less range than her standing :lk:
:d::mk: (60 damage, 100 stun damage) - Sakura sticks her outward leg out even farther for about 3/4 character length.
:d::hk: (90 damage, 150 stun damage) - Sakura does a sweeping roundhouse kick with her far away foot. Has a full character length of range.

Jumping Normals:
:u::lp:: - (50 damage, 50 stun damage) Sakura sticks her outward arm straight in front of her with slight range.
:uf:/:ub::lp: - Same as above (damage, too), but at about a 45 degree angle downward.
:u::mp: - (80 damage, 100 stun damage) Sakura throws out a punch with her outward arm angling slightly downward.
:uf:/:ub::mp: - (80 damage, 100 stun damage) Sakura takes her far arm and throws a straight punch.
:u::hp: - (100 damage, 200 stun damage) Sakura does an air version of what looks like her :d::hp:
:uf:/:ub::mp: - (100 damage, 200 stun damage) Sakura takes her fists and punches straight down between her legs
:u::lk: - (30 damage, 50 stun damage) Sakura sticks her far away foot up in front of her higher than her head
:uf:/:ub::lk: - (30 damage, 50 stun damage) Sakura jumps with her close foot and kicks at a slightly downward angle. Can cross up.
:u::mk: - (70 damage, 100 stun damage) Sakura kicks with her close foot forward. Longest range of all her :u: moves.
:uf:/:ub::mk: - (70 damage, 100 stun damage) Sakura kicks down at about a 45 degree angle
:u::hk: - (100 damage, 200 stun damage) Sakura kicks with both of her feet down extended.
:uf:/:ub::hk: - (100 damage, 200 stun damage) Sakura puts one leg up, and kicks down with her other leg fully extended.

command normals:
:f::mk: - Flower Kick - (80 damage, 100 stun damage) Panty Shot overhead.

Focus attack:
:mp:+:mk: (uncharged) - (60 damage, 100 stun damage) Sakura jumps forward for a little less than character length and hits the opponent with her knees. She can jump over lows with this move, but when the move hits, she is considered to be grounded, even tho she looks like she’s in the air. She can be thrown out of it like other focus attacks.
(charged) - (130 damage, 200 stun damage) Sakura crouches down on her hands and knees and then performs the same attack as above. Like all focus attacks, when fully charged, it becomes unblockable and stuns the opponent.

Specials:
:qcf:+:p: - Hadoken - (60 damage, 75 stun) Fireball, doesn’t travel full screen. All versions goes about 4 character lengths and travel the same speed.
:qcf:+:p: (charge :p: (level 2) - Hadoken - (80 dmg, 100 stun dmg) - The fireball becomes a bit bigger, but travels slower and goes about 2.5 character lengths away.
:qcf:+:p: (charge :p: (level 3) - Hadoken - (120 damage, 150 stun) - The fireball becomes really slow moving and goes a little under 1 and a half character lengths.
:dp:+:p: - Shou’ou ken (Sho) - (:lp: ver - 2 hits, 105 damage, 100 stun damage, :mp: ver - 4 hits, 135 damage, 155 stun damage, :hp: ver - 6 hits, 155 damage, 200 stun damage) Sakura runs forward a bit before doing the uppercut portion of the move. :lp: version the uppercut comes out almost immediatly, :mp:, she runs forward a bit before the uppercut comes out, and :hp: version, she runs forward a bit further before the uppercut comes out.
:qcb:+:k: - Shunpuukyaku (Tatsu) - Hurricane kick.(:lp: ver - 1 hit, 60 damage, 100 stun damage, :mp: ver - 2 hits, 120 damage, 100 stun damage, :hp: ver - 3 hits, 180 damage, 150 stun damage) Generally pretty safe. The stronger the button, the higher she jumps, the further she goes horizontally, and the more hits she does.
(in air) :qcb:+:k: - Airborne Shunpuukyaku (Air Tatsu) - Air Hurricane Kick (50 damage, 50 stun) - She does her air hurricane kick, and depending where in her jump she is when you execute the move, her velocity changes.
:dp:+:k: (press :p: up to 3 times after hit for followup)- Sakura Otoshi (Spike) - (3 hits, 168 damage, 280 stun damage) Sakura jumps forward about 2 character lengths, and then you can push any :p: button while she’s in the air, and she’ll do an attack that spikes the opponent after the third hit. If you don’t push any buttons when she does the move, she lands and has a really long recovery, but if you push a button, and even whiff the air attack, she lands without any recovery.

EX specials:
:qcf:+:2p: - Hadoken - (2 hits, 100 damage, 100 stun damage) does 2 hits and travels far, doesn’t disappear.
:qcf:+:p: (charge :p: (level 2) - Hadoken - (2 hits, 120 dmg, 120 stun dmg) - The fireball travels the same speed as her EX fireball, but has higher damage.
:qcf:+:2p: (charge :p: (level 3)- Hadoken (2 hits, 140 damage, 150 stun damage) travels the same speed as her EX fireball, but has higher damage.
:dp:+:2p: - Shou’ou ken (Sho) - (8 hits, 200 damage, 280 stun) Sakura does 2 uppercuts instead of just one, a small one, followed by a larger one.
:qcb:+:2k: -Shunpuu Renkyaku (Tatsu) - (4 hits, 125 damage, 200 stun damage) Hurricane kick. The EX version can be comboed after quite a few normals (such as close :hp: and :d::mk:, and can combo into a a :dp::hp: , or her :qcb::qcb::3k: Ultra if you have meter.
:dp:+:2k: (press :p: up to 3 times after hit for followup)- Sakura Otoshi (Spike) - (3 hits, 168 damage, 280 stun damage) Sakura jumps to wherever the opponent is, great for punishing fireballs and other far away attacks.

Super - :qcb::qcb:+:k: - Haru Ichiban - (7 hits, 380 damage, 0 stun damage) Sakura does 6 low sweeping hits and advances forward before ending with her :hk:, which knocks down. Does good damage, main combo usage seems to be from her :dp::hp:.

Ultra - :qcb::qcb:+:3k: - Haru Ranman - (full revenge meter) (5 hits, 435 damage, 0 stun damage) Sakura does 2 sweeps that look like the start of her Haru Ichiban, and then a move that kicks up which looks like her close :hk:. If at least one sweep and the kick up hits the opponent, the kick up sends the opponent flying in the air, she jumps up, punches them down, and then stomps on them. If just the kick up hits, it does not continue into the cutscene and ends there.

Ok guys, if there’s any problems, or anything else I should add, lemme know.

j. lk crossed up in a vid i watched recently at work try and find it later.

Hate to be picky, but can we include official names? Shoryuken should be Shou’ou ken, tatsu should be Shunpuu Renkyaku, and spike should be Sakura Otoshi (although still include the common name).

Thank you, I didn’t know them off the top of my head, so I just kinda threw whatever there, thanks for finding them for me.

Seph73003 - I saw that vid, too, i wasn’t sure if it was j.lk or j.mk, so thanks for clearing that up!

What does she generally use as anti-air?

c.HP

Japanese guy Beating Sakura’s Challenge Mode:

[media=youtube]yeDM-E8cufM[/media]

Sakura’s Combos don’t seem too hard…

Any idea if her focus attack is considered off the ground when she hits?

Sakura can Tatsu in the air.

hmm… not sure, I will make sure to check once i get the game

Hey guys, updated the first post (took forever). Lemme know if there’s anything else I should add. Thanks.

Ultradavid - I answered your Q in the first post. Yes, she is considered on the ground when it hits.

“she is considered to be grounded, even tho she’s technically in the air”

You should probably change this to something like, “she is considered grounded even though it looks like she’s in the air.” The “technically” thing makes it a little confusing. Thanks, though!

Do you know you can hit her with far low attacks like Dhalsim’s far crouching strong? After all, sometimes in fighting games characters get moves that make them look off the ground that they can use to get over low attacks even though they’re still throwable.

how’d you get the damage/stun numbers?

windsagio - I used a wonderful thing called training mode.

Ultradavid - I fixed it up, lemme know if there’s any other mistakes, thanks!

awesome compilation nana, thanks

How good is her j. mk for crossups? It was godlike in A3 but I’ve been hearing stuff about her lk being the only one that works now?

doesn’t cross up whatsoever

edited:

there is a middle fireball charge level

80 dmg, 100 stun dmg, goes about 2.5 characters in length, middle speed between the small one and the big ass one

theres also a middle charge level for ex fireball

120 dmg, 120 stun

not sure if this goes here but anyways…im doing the challenge mode where you have to do the combos…and i cant get the timing for the…
Focus attack–>c.mk–>ex shupukyaku–>ultra special
i can do the comob easily without the focus hit but once i try and add it in i can t get the ex shupukyaku to land… between the focus punch and c.mk do i need to space the attack more or do it instantly?

It kind of doesn’t go here, but, since thats about the only thing I can do right so far in this game… i’ll field it. :smiley:

Have you tried holding down-forward during the focus attack and then into the cr. MK? I found this makes it much easier to follow up with the EX Shunpuukyaku…

Timing the ultra… now thats something I don’t really have anything specific to say that would be of any help.