S.I.N Tactics - Juri Combo Thread V2.0

dive kick (1 hit) > land U2 is the part that is corner only, not j.MP xx dive kick. If you or someone else can show me a vid proving otherwise, I’ll change the notation. I know you can do use EX dive kick from midscreen, but not a 1 hit dive kick.

Dive kick (1 hit) > land U2 is possible from midscreen, I just did it in training mode.

Just go to training mode with Ryu walk up about 1 big cube away and neutral jump > delay the dive kick> land U2

Both combos with the j.MP or non j.MP work, though I don’t have a way to prove it unless you’re on PSN.

No need for that - I just got home, tested the combo and it worked. Notations next to the combo have been updated and thanks.

Thanks Jaguar131 trying to help the Juri community. ^.^

Some combos are missing that are very important:

BnB: St.lk xx St.lk xx St.lp xx Cr.mk xx Hk/Ex pinwheel (only on standing opponents)
Counterhit combo: Cr.mp (CH) xx cr.lk xx Mk/Expinwheel
Counterhit combo: Cr.lk (CH) xx cr.mk xx Ex Lk Fireball
Fireball Combo: Cr.hp xx Fuhajin Release xx FADC xx Cr.hp xx Expinwheel (Juri’s most damaging combo midscreen with 3 meters)
Fireball Combo: Cr.mk xx Fuhajin Release xx Lk/Ex Pinwheel
Ultra 2 Combo: Exdivekick xx Ultra 2 (how did you miss this)
Ultra 2 Combo: J.mp xx St.hp xx Ultra 2 (corner only)
Ultra 2 Combo: Hk Fireball xx Ultra 2 (corner)
Into FSE Combo: J.hk xx FSE xx St.lk…etc
Into FSE Combo: ExDivekick xx FSE xx Far Mk/Far Mp/Close Mp(hard because of increased startup)/Close Hp

You have some mistakes too:

St.lk xx St.hk (doesnt combo)
Counterhit St.lk doesnt link into Cr.hk
Your last fuhajin combo says cr.hp > lk pinwheel (what does that mean cz it doesnt work), no idea what that is, you probably meant J.Hp/Lkpinwheel/Expinwheel, one of those.
FADC stands for Focus Attack Dash Cancel, many a time in your writeup you put (lvl2) FADC, which makes no sence, you should put lvl 2 Ex-Focus Attack, which would be correct.

pretty well written metallicmike xD

Thanks for the corrections. I couldn’t find where I made the first mistake, but I’ve corrected and noted your catches.I’ll add your additional combos when I get home.

Sorry yeah didnt mention that, its in the BnB list, i think you mightve meant to put St.Hp.

Thanks, Mike - I found it after a second glance. With so many combos, I’m sure there were some where I messed up notations and I again thank you for the new combos. When I get home, I’ll add them with damage/stun values.

I’d also like for Kail or someone else to post some legitimate Fuzzy Guard combos for Juri players to start off with - It’s one of the areas I think every player should explore more.

Fuzzys arent combos, J.Hk to J.mp can be made to combo on a few characters but thats not what fuzzy guard means.

I’ve added all of your combos, except for the ones below I have questions on:

BnB: St.lk xx St.lk xx St.lp xx Cr.mk xx Hk/Ex pinwheel (only on standing opponents)
I tried this combo into xx H Senpusha. Every time I would input two close st.LK’s, cr.MP would whiff. It works for me, when I omit one of the st.LK’s and is it character/spacing specific? I’d added this combo minus one st.LK

Counterhit combo: Cr.mp (CH) xx cr.lk xx Mk/Expinwheel
cr.lk would whiff, even on counterhit. Is this character specific as well?

It’s a cr.MK in the combo, not cr.MP.

I’ve been practicing this hit confirm (opened with cr.LK x2 instead of cl.LK), its pretty good if one isn’t confident in the cl.LK, cr.MP link.

oops, another oversight on my part. Guess I just need the last question answered.

Yeah its character specific, sometimes they need to be on crouch too, depends who it is, either way its 1 of the only 2 practical CH combos she has.

Don’t know how practical it is but:

A2A j.mp > lk Pinwheel > FADC Ultra 2 [441 Damage; 90 stun]

You just wasted 2 meters for a Ultra that wouldve landed bare off of J.mp, its terrible.

Yeah. It’s more for show off points than anything else.

j. MP (x2 if necessary) will do the trick.

And if you want to add style, use less meter and more damage. j. MP > (slight pause) j. MP xx Ex Dive Kick > Ultra (It’s one of her trials I think).

don’t know how useful this one is to most of you, but i just happened upon it by accident while messing about with fuhajins in training mode.

requires a stored fuhajin (lk or mk will both work)

j.HK > cl.HP > L/M fuhajin (release) xx MK super [457 dmg/440 stun]

only works midscreen, if you got him in the corner it only works with M fuhajin (release) xx HK super and one hit’ll whiff dropping the combo toi 428 something dmg

[edit]on some smaller characters midscreen it appears MK fuhajin makes a few hits of the super whiff so LK version advised[edit]

I stand by, J.strong, land, j.ex shikusen > ultra 2 is big damage. Works on the whole cast, and takes away the “it might whiff” aspect of it

Also, figure out another combo that links into Ultra 2 LVL3 focus and lvl 2 focus or 1 dash underneath them and go into U2 decent damage