Ryu X Chun-Li Project... The RCL Forever Graphic Novel

Greetings fellow SF fans!

My name is David Muich, but better known as Duake in the RCL4Ever scene. I’m not sure if many are familiar with Brian “NightDragon” Yip’s fanfiction, Ryu & Chun-Li Forever…, from back around 2000, but I hope some of you remember. He has actually passed in February of 2010 in an accident, but since he was so influential, both in his writing and in person, a project has come up this year to make an actual Ryu X Chun-Li graphic novel for the fans. Brian’s story is the inspiration, so it is sure to be liked by the purists and fans of the fighting couple.

A man by the name of Sean Anderson has started the project and has a team of artists who are thrilled to do it and they’ve already started. The blog site is here: http://ryuxchunliproject.wordpress.com/

He’s a great guy and really supports the story of Ryu and Chun-Li becoming a couple. Maybe with the right push, this could turn into a commercial product. I’m going to be along for the ride with him helping with whatever I can. I actually have experience with printing and was making hand-made hard cover books for a few months. I made a hard-cover custom laminated book of Brian’s story for him that is one of a kind and he received it in April of 2009. It was the only one that I made, but he was extremely grateful for it.

I’m posting this in hopes that those who cherish this Street Fighter couple could help with some artwork and/or donations to the project so it can build up more capital to keep going strong and add more content, etc. Eventually, I plan to bring RCL4Ever.com back and I will post updates and whatnot on there again. So, if you could, please help out the project or just follow it for updates.

lol wtf is this gay shit

I don’t think its right to pair Ryu with anybody but Sakura. I would feel really bad if he had to raise some halfie, rather than a true and glorious Nippon baby.

Gay? No, man. This shit is very heterosexual. It is fanfiction and, by default, very lame.

Alright, so this is obviously the worst place to post anything like this. Thanks for being professional. This is a pretty sad site after all.

DUAKE!

Forget those other guys. Sean’s been telling me all about this! Most of the discussion for stuff like this goes in the SF Story Discussion thread, so drop by there first.

Psychoblue! It’s been a while!

So where is this thread exactly?

Post there for a bit, and bring some of the plot ideas into the thread. Sean was bouncing some decent ideas off of me last winter and I’d like to see them tossed around a bit with the others.

It’s less this site is sad and more you posted in completely the wrong section, which is far sadder by a long shot.

But go ahead and judge everyone based on the responses of a few. It’s real “professional” of you. Asshole.

What’s sad is that people actually care about the romantic interest of people that punch each other in the face in a fighting game.

Also if OP would google search Ryu training then he would know what his true love is.

what kind of a life does one must live to come to srk and act “professional”?

I thought Ryu married Sakura after he defeated the invading Mortal Kombat army and saved his father Akuma from Chameleon.

How can we be “Professional” when the site you linked us to has some hentai pics of Chun and shit.
C’mon son…

This isn’t some sincere story here.
This is a hentai.

Holy shit I should have clicked that link. Shit is hilarioous.

I give it two badly drawn thumbs up.

If you want to see something really interesting, image google Ryu and Chun Li condoms. LMAO!!!

Seriously? Hentai. Go look up what that is. Obviously this place can’t be grown up enough to even act respectfully even when they don’t like something. Yes, that’s the “professional” aspect I’m talking about. Again, this is a site only for children and teenagers who want to cuss at everyone and everything to get together and act stupid.

Okay, you draw something better and post it. No respect…

No but for real, how much of a fucking lifetime watching loser does one have to be to in order to care about making up relationships for fictional characters. Nigga you will never get that chun li pussy no matter how many shitty fanfics you write son.

Um dude… That’s television, movies, books, etc. Any by the way… I’m married and have 5 kids. This is a project that was inspired by my friend who was killed 3 years ago, so stop being a dick and shitting on my thread.

Didn’t know Night died. Don’t remember a whole lot about him 'cept his crazy sig that listed all the Ryu hentai pairings (including Ken). My condolences.