Ryu X Chun-Li Project... The RCL Forever Graphic Novel

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p480x480/603637_624534144227072_1107710388_n.jpg

Oh man. So sorry to hear about Night. I definitely remember that wacky sig and those avatars he managed to slip past.

Edit- oops double post.

This thread is comedy gold waiting to happen.

Fuck you!
I went there hoping for naughty stuff and i only found sfw art and a nsfw drawing that wasn’t hot at all :mad:

Wait wait wait, so Night died?

For reals. Seriously my bad man. The site is still gay as fuck but Night was a chill ass dude.

My condolences.

Edit: Now I feel like an ass.

Yes, Brian was killed in an accident on February 26, 2010. This project is dedicated to him. Yes, the site isn’t all too eye candyish, but oh well. All I was hoping for was respect for the undertaking of such a project for a lost friend. Please don’t trash this thread as all I’m trying to do is get the word out. Constructive criticism is welcome, but not stupid ass comments.

Fan Fiction section is your best bet for better discussion on the matter. GD threads (especially those that should have been in other sections)… tend to end up like this.

Moved to the proper section.

I really love it when people don’t check out all the sub-forums to verify where they should post their thread and just assume that it should fall under GD… not.

Fuck me!
I ain’t gay! :mad:
Ok, the pics were questionable given the whole “I wanna make a lovey dovey Ryu and Chun Story where they live happily ever after”