Ryu combo video premiered at evo2k9

Hey Maj do you know if the IGN downloads are encoded at 60 frames? I know they are in HD but 30 fps is kind of lame?

Mad thanks to MAJ for the sick ryu combo vid.
Slick transitions from Ryu to Ryu. Even Slicker combos. Probably one of the best combo vids I have seen at evo so far.

Here we go. Filesize is a little big but it’s running at 640x480 59.94fps so i couldn’t do much about that, even with the fancy x264 codec.

SF? Ryu Exhibition (Evo2k9+OHN8 Edition)

Fair warning: Bandwidth shouldn’t be a problem but there’s a limit on simultaneous connections so if you can’t reach the website, try a little later.

Sweet, thanks Maj. I was blown away by your video when it was shown at an awkward angle at 10fps with the corner missing… I might just fall out and die watching it at full quality so I’m taking the time to thank you now while it’s still downloading :lol:

cool beans Maj. i even still enjoy watching your CvS2 guile strategy vid.

edit
o snap…awesome ending to the vid XD

nice vid maj. good work, naw f that, GREAT WORK! keep em coming.

Amazing Maj.

Please watson put up your ohira interview up! pretty please?!

Wowowowow Mike Watson watches my videos??

Forgot to mention, that soundtrack has helluva bass so if you’ve got headphones it’s a completely different experience. Laptop speakers can’t handle that shit at all.

awesome vid!

That was a masterwork. Amazing video. Thanks for giving SFEX some love :slight_smile:

i really dig the animation transitions from one type of game to the next.

That video was amazing, it was cool to see all the things Ryu can do, and the transitions were great. I also loved the sound track, Street Fighter II V is the shit.

Downloading this baby right now.
I saw the live stream on Sunday.
Love the whole Ryu’s timeline in all the games
specially the EX series

just downloaded and watched. that video is a work of art! thanks again maj.

Amazin job man props!

Amazing movie and (you were right) the music is just awesome.

Thanks!

epic :slight_smile: a lot of time and effort has gone into that and it shows.

Thnx mayne! Sumhow I missed your vid just from taking a smoke+piss b4 Mahvel, so I appreciate u uploading this, especially since generally, I root for shotos. I went to the ustream site, but the fps were so blotty I couldn’t stand watching anything on there for more then 5sec.

I’m half way through it right now, and for some reason, the sounds aren’t in sync and everything visual is in slow mo, even though it’s running smoothly. could be my video player? idk.

I’ve watched this video so many times, it’s so amazing.:lovin:

If you have kind of an old version of VLC, try downloading the newest stable version. Someone was having similar problems to what you described and downloading VLC v1.0 fixed all that.