Rushdown Characters: Who is the best?

In fact Anji in Slash actually is… not rush down heavy, but close

I still cant beleive what they did to him in slash tho.

Wolverine is the man who invented RTSD (MvC1+ MSH)

magneto , he can juz rush down very quickly and make an unblocable dash , (by doing it up to 7x)

OG MSH vs SF tiers were Omega Red, Wolverine, and Spidey, with the order changing depending on who you asked. Bottom were Dan, Sakura, and Shadow (Charlie). Ryu was higher than the other shotos (and most other characters, being top tier or top of 2nd tier), BH was high, and Cyclops was mid somewhere. CapAm/USAgent had some stupid assist trap that I never bothered to learn, and Ken sucked. Most everybody else was pretty good, IIRC. There’s a thread for the game here on SRK (at least one) if you feel like doing a search, and you can always look at alt.games.sf2 via google groups search to see why people tiered them that way.

Shadow was the one I forgot to mention, I knew I was forgetting somebody. Damn, he was really awful; had no way to combo supers for no apparenty reason. Also didn’t know BH was top…

Shadow was the one I forgot to mention, I knew I was forgetting somebody. Damn, he was really awful now that I remember; had no way to combo supers for no apparenty reason. That’s interesting about BH, I had no idea he was top in that game.

woops

Shadow aint too bad, if you have good execution all you need is to land one c.jab and then you got em in infinite… actually his c.jab is really good even if you can do his inf since it has super fast recovery , so combined with dash and is very good even if you cant pull off his inf, just c.jab > dash repeat and if they keep blocking just wavedash throw em, trust me hes awesome :slight_smile:

Yea, he’s definitely more offense oriented now. Same goes for Baiken.

I personally think Baiken’s changes turned her into a rather boring character in Slash… all business.

And why are there more Sol/Chipp nominations than Eddie or Dizzy? I mean yea Chipp is beast in Slash and Dizzy sucks now but I’m still not sure if I would call Chipp a rush-down character. And Sol never had that great of a rush down unless he has tension.

Correct me if I’m wrong…but wasn’t XvsSF Ryu a good rushdown character? I mean…his infinities where ridiculous easy to pull off in there and they involved him having to rushdown, and they owned as well. Wolverine was a beast I have to admit though.