Rogue rushdown techniques

ic thanks for the tip!!!:cool: !!!

Just so you know, her rushing punches super does more damage than GNS and they can’t roll after it so staying closer is a lot easier. But then again you get no power up, but she does good damage and has good defense on her own anyhow.

hey mike I hope u make it to our tourny I should win it but u never know. I’ve been training like crazy for mid-west and the more I play the more I understand MVC2. O yeah fuck magneto:D he sucks so much I will never lose to him again. my goal is sentinel no else worry’s me. When you played me I was only at level 2 but now I’ve got to go level 3 on everyone since there catching on to her. Rogue at level 3

Rogue4life

Rogue/Doom sux IMO cuz of the stoopid bouncy effect when ur opponent gets hit by rocks when ur trying to combo.:mad:

If u wan’t to try something fresh use Rogue/Sent Proj. Look in the third Rogue thread for Rogue/Sent Proj. combos.:smiley:

what do u mean that there a hole on that fighthing style or rouge i thnk it doesnt i depend’s on the player using the character ryt…?? but sent. Projt. well do well 2 but i prefer for dr.doom for his rock…!:smiley:

I think he means that Dooms rocks don’t set up combos as easily as Sent or Tron, I still like using him though.

I sometimes play Rouge with Sent., but as of lately I am tryin not pick Sent so much (that guy is like a bad habbit for me), and Doom just does’nt work for me, all them half circle moves tend too mess me up. I find Rouge/Storm/Tron a very strong and well rounded team though there is no good anti air here (Rouge’s suck). Have you ever dhc from Tron rush super to storms hail super, mad damage!!!

A scruby combo a found with rouge and storms third assist, is do a three hit combo with rouge call storm then lk. power drain, after the drain rouge will throw them into the assist and you can then jump up and do an air combo. This is unblockabe to an extent, but I imagine people will soon catch on to this combo.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone know of any good uses to rouge using storms sucky third assist such as good rush down tactics or somthin…:slight_smile:

oh yeah, has anyone ever hered of a rouge glitch involving a combo that somehow teleports her to the other side I’ve tryed it but cant get it to work:confused:

but ill still go for dr.doom cause even do it does’nt connect much combo it very tricky 2 move or just even be on gaurd cause those rock has a damn gaurd damege like a pile of shit!:smiley:

Hopefully you have a different team or somthing, 8-0 in the finals in my favor at showdown in the south 3…I expected more from you pat:( :lol:

p.s mag/doom rapes your team for free:D

:mad: :mad: :mad: you better come for that.

hey do you remember that guy you stole your rogue tactics from?

I JUST remembered because you were using rogue/sent/doom back then while he was doing these crazy combo’s :eek:

Dissssss

I didn’t still anything from him, we both we’re using rogue back then so chillll. and we learn from one another how to play with rogue, but he retired from mvc2 not to long after that tounry.

Rogue4life

all of us are copycat! we learn and try to do there combo’s right so what other’s do we do it to its all practical!

Hey ya’ll, I was trying this little thing last night and it was actually working okay. I would launch and do a simple air combo like lp lp hp which would slam them right down. I would land on the other side of them and do power drain right when they got up. It was really helpful for inching them to the corner for a free clk XX GNS or launcher or whatever. See what ya’ll think.

Ya thats good to do every once in a wile but if you get into a patern with it you’ll eat an assist.

by the way is rouge is on the med teir or the low tier…? cause for me she’s the top tier’s

i hear this about rouge and i have doubt { you launch then sj.fp xx to air throw} how you do this and can you do it after a full magic series?

Absolutely that works. Whenever you do just a sj fp after a launch it causes the opponent to bounce back up after the hit. You’ll fall right next to them after they bounce so you can throw. After a couple of times they’ll start teching it though, so use it sparingly.

And no, it don’t work after a magic series.

Unless you somehow reset the sj.FP.

thanx ROC n Joe!!! i guues i shoul mix up between an air combo and this glitch since i’ve been playing rouge /sent /capcom
i wanted to know this sice i plan to do launch + commando AAA
sj.fp x to air throw i’m pretty sure if this is possible it will do heavy damage to opponents … i think rouge/sent/ capcom is rouge’s best team due to the great damage dealing and rush down cover it gives her, capcom assist+ launch hk to air combo ending with power drain or hp does alfa bar on sent without power up!!!:evil: ad sentdrones covers rouge rush down and tri-jumps perfectly giving rouge the edge to mtch top tiers on my opinion anyway but still it’s too good to be ignored:D