Reset Video Interview

The only time I think anyone from SRK has seen me angry or even upset is Tao up in Vancouver. You’re overanalyzing it. The only thing I am here is disappointed that ethugs are allowed to be part of the scene. shrug

Calm down. I’m not going to care.

But ethugs make up half of the marvel community :sweat:

Tell it Like It Is Son (wtf capslock wordfilter???)

when dpc was talking about Duc and dissing him, and was like “yea, lol that nigga sucks cocks” a part of me died.

how could one game bring out so much stupidity in people?

it’s even worse then DAT MADDEN

Chaos as Wyatt Earp vs. Preppy as Thornton http://youtube.com/watch?v=I71-MNZUMQI

4 real, if Preppy needed to fight, he know i would do it for him for free, and that would be the end of THE CHAOS… all he would have to do is point in this direction.

With that note.

Im down.

I mean seriously. Why would you ever think to diss Preppy. Low budget…WTF…

The man will seriously by out his whole crew period.

Plus their families.

And yet, it doesn’t make it any less stupid.

Yo, let a man fight his own fights. Preppy is coo and has laced up the scene with dope shit, but if he got beef, it aint your prob dog(no disrespect). DPC and his crew aint gonna do shit, they said so.

And if he put himself in a situation with a person who is liable to do shit, he needs to deal with that. Again I think its coo that you got his back dog, thats nice. but c’mon you fuck with wrong kids…you gotta deal with it(not like anything is gonna happen )

Sall good though, just shit talkin :stuck_out_tongue:

but hows that different from mike chaos threatening to beat up a players that all have shit with DPC? and preppy is not gonna fight chaos, chaos knows how to fight and all that shit, preppy…not so much. fighting at evo world is gonna be stupid shit i like the fact that dark prince said all his shits only in marvel though mike chaos didnt make that promise though "/

Dude those fools are just talkin. Thats what they do. If Preppy didnt say shit to nobody and they tryin to fight him, then fuck that all of evo should have his back, but he admitted to talkin dirty.

Again if something physical happens that is unwarrented(sp?) thats rediculous and I hope that DPC and his click should be banned forever, otherwise…thas life.

I feel what you sayin… But he was talken about hitting Preppy in the face. I kind of take that shit personal seeing A. I hate clowns that muscle up on ppl that dont wanna fight. B. I hate people that cant fight but talk about it, and C. Have no reason to be talking shit to Preppy in the 1st place. This Juice Baby is talking made shit b/c he spent some extra time in thhe gym then most cats on SRK. I happen to fight for a living. Im not even down to fuck up evo with this bull shit but he were to approuch preppy with some bull shit… you better belive a dude like me would put him on the back his neck the hard way like everybody else i have fought… in and out of my sport.!

I dont see why people think its okay to talk about beating someone somebody up because its " Just Talk "! Its insulting to mine and other people’s common sense… Its more annoying when people talk about bringing violence and can’t fight… its like calling your self a all-star hooper… and can’t shoot a jumper!

Too bad he doesn’t play Marvel.

The interview was dope btw. The Reset interview. Not the all male group therapy in a dark cellar video.

lmao at the dpc apologists

The fuck? :looney: How in the world would I “got beef” (I <3 Wendy’s) with anyone? Don’t be an idiot.

You couldn’t pay me to care enough to have a beef or even tofu with anyone in the Marvel scene. I do this because it’s fun. It’s a cheap excuse to travel. I play Megaman and Tron because I think they’re fun, not because they’re good. People like to say “Megaman sucks!”, and my response is “I know.”

Fuck off if you think I’m in any way involved in this or anything more than a loser’s psychotic fixation here. I’m real real sorry he didn’t get the attention from his parents that he needed growing up, but his issues are not my problem and I’m not interested. End of story.

Let’s try this again:

Fuck off. I’m going to Evo because there’s a lot of people there that I know and like, having traveled across the country for the past four years to bring people interesting footage. Most people on the list of people I like are aware that I’ve been verifying with them if they’re going to Evo, since I have needed to remind myself that there are great people that offset the mental blight of Cali ethugs.

I respect that the people who run SRK feel that those guys will be able to keep their act together. End of fucking story.

STFU if you don’t know what happened.

He threatened me before I said word boo to him. He initially ran up on me anonymously on AIM. The guy’s a loser, even going so far as to reference me being pushed back in 2005 as me being “punked”. Money, Marvel, and threats can’t hide stupid. Life’s gonna catch up to you, son. Marvel’s not going to last forever.

I’m used to people like Blaziniflo who like to run their mouth because they think it’s funny. When the 10 people in that chat room watch me give him a chance by teasing him back, and then when he’s outwitted he moves to thug mode – gee, Wally, I’m real sorry I assumed the kid had an ounce of sense. I assumed that if the people in that chat room had invited him he was OK. They didn’t - he got in by being a friend of DucJr.

I’ve been in the Marvel scene for ~4 years now, and I’m pleased to say that Cali leads the nation in ethuggery. Woot. You go, girl.

So let’s try this one more time: Shut The Fuck Up. All I’ve ever tried to do is to have fun and add some value to the scene. I’m not emotionally available for people’s grievances or fantasies, sorry. I’m OK with walking away from the Marvel scene if that’s what it takes. But even if you hold me down and beat me with chains (been there done that, thanks), you’re just never going to get me to care about random losers who find that the only way they can get a boner anymore is by sitting around laughing like it’s hee-haw and talking about how gangsta they are.

Stupid people don’t even annoy me. Stupid people who should know better annoy me temporarily because I would think you would have more sense. You’re temporarily on that list: it’s your call as to whether you are stupid or just were confused. It doesn’t bother me either way.

The first rule of fighting is to know when not to fight. Evo is for everybody. You keep things going and respect the people who put it together by staying chill.

I’m never going to fight anyone. If someone tries, I will grapple for a submission hold or just take getting hit because I’m not going to care. I’ve had five broken bones and have two fake teeth - really, I’m just not involved in this. I film shit and it ends there. <3

that ^ belongs in the crazy story thread…

I met preppy back in 2k4 and he’s always been cool, dedicated as well as clever. Especially with the experience this guy has from traveling and meeting and dealing with ppl? Those are 4 qualities a dumbass shouldn’t fuck with… i’ll let you come up with reasons for that on ur own.

and i liked the reset interview =)

Yo talkin shit to Zach? Thats fucked up, Z is a class act and everyone who knows him on any level will tell you the same. Mike Chaos, you are 100% bitch, Justin Jr, Duc Prince what ever the fuck you want to be called same goes for you, you fuckin thought Seattle was east coast you dumb motherfucker, and Im going to go ahead and assume by association that the gravel eating motherfucker in the video is a bitch too.

Magus you’re a dumb motherfucker too, wtf kind of mental disconnect does it take to defend the actions of bead magic jr and his fuckin boy band reject sidekick?

Don’t be stupid. Your comment seems alright in third grade, because everyone in third grade is a fucking moron. Preppy did not chose to be a fighter or to go around threatening people. He chose to work as whatever he does for MS. Mike Chaos could challenge him in that and lose badly.

If he wants to fight, Raishinken is a fighter, so there you go. If you go to Evo and win fights or matches in Sonic Spinball nobody gives a damn. If you want to play MvC2 you can challenge Wong. If you want to fight you can challenge Raishinken. Or else you’re just an oportunistic pussy.

I don’t care what do you think means honor (scrub) when it comes to violence. There’s no honor in it. If you attack my brother, sister or friends I am going to beat you up, or call the police, or whatever its needed to keep you out. We are humans, not a bunch of monkeys that solve their issues on one-on-one violence. Ten years from now you’ll become a man and will understand this.

Edit: I’ll also paypal a bet on Justin Wong vs that ugly guy with bad teeth at any SNK game. Heck, Wong doesn’t even play KoF games and place on it. Weirdly enough, DPC is the one looking less awful in that interview, so people can take him out in MMs and tell him to shut up. The other 2 will be in some corner bathroom during the whole event, IF they go.

where the fuck is san bernadino and who cares? Isn’t that where bill and ted lived? I hope that water park that they went to is still there.