Reset Video Interview

vic is the best! shirt off…reminds me of the old days when we used to…

ehh

good interview!!!

Nice!

Great stuff!..Mike Ross vids are fukn legendary!!!..I’d like to see more players interviewed…maybe do some interviews of ec players at evo world?

topless vic ftw! :lovin:

<3<3<3

…Lol Vic.

…Just lol.

nice interview, Do more seriously.

That was ill

i thought it was more along the lines of…

ruin: this is the best interview
ruin: ever
ruin: i want him to interview me just so i can see him shirtless

Reset has a mighty swish hair cut… Is it just me or does Vic remind you of Zach Braff?

bleh DPC 300 bars was more hype…http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZT1LNzhmkOU

yes i completely agree, that was definitely more hype.

gay

calling out clock,infinite,yipes,wigfall and the entire east coast?
mike chaos is rowdy.

he said kfc yipes…had me rollin

Mike needs to make Dogface his personal interviewing partner.

marvel > ggac

I can’t believe they just ripped on preppy, now thats some pretty fucked up shit. It’s obvious they were gonna call out the EC but also the WC? Come on that shit is ridiculous.

Happiest shadow I’ve ever seen in my life.

In the Reset video, I was expecting some interview sabotage when I saw the dual cam action, so it wasn’t much of a surprise. =\

Yup. Gotta love teamkilling.

Not sure how I initially earned his ire. Subsequently he got invited into a group chat, and we insulted each other (me in jest: I don’t tend to make fun of you unless I like you or at least am giving you a chance). He gave up on thinking (he doesn’t do well there) and started threatening and it got boring.

It’s stayed boring. It’s just mindless thuggishness that got boring to most of us in third grade. The problem for him is that I got used to the fact that I was an ugly pale brainiac fuck in fifth grade, so I went off and a) learned to make fun of them better than they make fun of me and b) made a lot of money accidentally. Not as accidentally as Hevad, of course, but – I had no idea that I’d end up working at Microsoft. shrug

I’ve been on CNN, ESPN, local and international news, consulted for companies around the world, have been naked on stage, slept in the cardboard boxes behind the library because I’ve been so poor, taken my girl to a $1000/night hotel for the weekend, slept on Mixup’s chair and in 12 man hotel rooms because why spend money when you don’t have to, made my first million –

I don’t know about the guy, don’t care about the guy, and I’m real real sorry I took his mom out to a nice steak dinner and didn’t call her back. If he really wants to insult me, the good choices are: I’m pale, kind of scrawny, not particularly good at Marvel, wear glasses (“four-eyes” is always a classic)… Beyond that –

Like I said before, I don’t have much to prove. I’m just going to try being as Nice and as Awesome as I can. If you don’t want to be part of that, you’re not really in my plans. <3

^^ damn relax man, your not on trial :slight_smile:

you mad :confused:

The God Tiers but Preppy on the witness stand.