Reset Video Interview

I’m sure if Preppy could just borrow one of Bill Gate’s assassins. You know the guys Bill Gates uses to “buy out” the competition.

lol @ everyone that’s getting butt hurt…lmfao

nm…

that was some seriously gay shit.

no offense to reset or anything, but damn cut your hair.

wow i just watched that 300 bars and running and had to turn it off.

serious stupidity. watching that reminded me that there are no great black leaders anymore.

and they need to stop money matching so much and fix dude’s teeth.

damn!

ey yo Preppy, you are a cool cat, but you know these fools are just spittin words

DPC is a fuckin kid, you pay attention to that kid’s tantrums, you feed the flames, you are a class act man, no need even wastin your time typing about shit or gettin bent outta shape, life is too good to be wastin your time with any of that trash

Ever since I was little I knew that great black leader shit was a bunch of BS. Malcolm X was dope…he didn’t take shit, other than that…bleh. When I entered college my childhood thoughts were confirmed…Dark Prince is actually very educated…in multiple languages. I just choose to act ignorant and speak in ebonics. I’ll save my formal speaking for school and grandma’s house where there is no swearing.

well damn then. I guess you got me. someone who is ignorant is not as retarded as someone who chooses to act ignorant. at least they can’t help it.

Are these guys seriously so bored with themselves that they’re talking shit about Zach? The nicest and least belligerent person in the scene? I didn’t catch that part, I watched 15secs and closed it. But if they really want to talk shit to Zach, you can come say it to me first.

I know the west coast doesn’t claim those guys. DPC aka Gimme your tapes is a class act asswipe. But fuck em they are not even acknowledgable, and every1 and they mama should completely forget they exist. Like the Devil May Cry director’s cut (DMC2) I speak on it no more.

Preppy I always wanted to ask you. did you make the Mega Man/Tronne/Cable team famous or someone else? I wont say any names, but someone else I know told me that he was the one to make that team famous when I mentioned your team.

Just to be declarative…I want to play dogface in xmenvsf. I heard he was like one of the best players.

Why is there yet ANOTHER Marvel beef thread in here?

Vid threads go in the vid boards.