RENOCREW 2011 (Northern Nevada's Fightin Game Scene)

A lot of good games last night! Cool meeting so many new peeps, next time more booze is a must.

Rob, I will not forgive your trashing of my E.Honda. There will be a rematch soon.

Thanks everyone who came over. It was awesome!

I will prolly host something next Wednesday (pending I don’t work then). I also should be free this weekend if anyone wants to play (online or in person).

JC and Paul, where were you?

Koikaze how do i get that badge from allisfighter???

Great games everyone… sorry ExcelReaver I had to show u why Honda sux man…

C U this sat at mae ann good luck guys…

Keep practicing

It’s good RenoRob… Honda is still my guy, but I’m def venturing out to other characters because of that fight. Right now , Guile,Balrog,Abel, and Gen are on the list of people I’m testing out until I settle on a for sure 2-3.

I’ll let you know. Neal is still working things out.

I am hosting again!

Sexpartment Wednesday March 4th 6PM

PM me if you need directions. Please bring setups.

Hehe. I am trying to get back into the scene but not sure when. Rob. Give me two weeks and i will try to get that hori from you since i wanna consistently get that dang combo with Gouki. Its tough getting it on the dang dpad but 60% i guess isnt all bad considering its on a dang dpad lolol. Grats to the peeps that rep’d, terrible loss for mizuno though. I demand a recount lol. Oh for the new people that doesnt know me, im jp. The guy paul mentioned. Im a scrub. So dont nees to worry about me. But i will play anyone on sthd, sfiv, kof, and gg

JP

Gamespot Nor. Nevada Qualifiers

Jason Nelson and Chris Campbell

good luck in San Jose

the general concesus PAD SUXED ASS… oh well… for everyone else its time to learn on sticks just the way Street Fighter was meant to be played.

FYI

GameCrazy will be holding a tournament I believe next weekend at the Kietzke Store. Call them for more information.

I will post more information myself as I know for definate when and what time.

PRACTICE TONIGHT AT MY HOUSE!!!
6-7ish… I do not work tonight so I am planning on playing all night long if people who wanna play me wish to do so.

I urge everyone to bring food drink and alcholic drink … playing street drunk is fun!!!

I will have two setups going a ps3 and 360 with madcatz tourney sticks on both sides. Extra setups would be appreciated if many people are interested… I urge everyone that I met at the Gamestop Round 1 and 2 tourney to come over tonight to practice.

I urge also all smash players to come as well NOT FOR SMASH but for some serious STREET FIGHTER IV practice… no messing around…

CALL BEFORE COMING OVER

775-250-5845

akuma is braindead easy in this game, i know since JC plays him nonstop and it’s fucking retarded the kind of easy damage he gets

poor little JP
you should visit lots and lots at my new place and practice up

ninja edit: C. Viper is fucking impossible to win with holy god bitch takes damage like she’s 10 pounds

Hey guys I missed out last night but will be there tonight for practice.

I also wanted to say how I felt about the Gamestop tourney yesterday. I was left with a somewhat hollow feeling of victory. Not that my 2 opponents (D. Lewis and Warren) were not worthy game because they are good and enthusiastic to play better but because of my luck in bracket placing.

In round 1 I was able to dodge my match with Nelson because of a lucky name drawing that put me in the other side of the bracket so that we could both qualify. At the end of that tourney we played a match for first place and runner up and I was defeated 3 straight rounds.
Now in round 2 I was also placed in the other side of the bracket away from Nelson and Paul.
I also wanted to prove to myself that I could have qualified for round 2 regardless of where I was placed in the bracket by at least beating Nelson in our final match. Once again I could not even win a round although some were kind of close. So I didn’t have to play Paul or Nelson to qualify for round 2, these were the top contenders.

I haven’t received the fight pad yet since it has to be mailed but I was thinking of putting that up for a prize in a local tournament that we could hold on sticks and have double elimination and 2/3 games if people like.

It is unfortunate that Paul could not properly display his Rufus’ full abilities on the pad, we were all handicapped by that circumstance, but the bottom line is Nelson’s Balrog is a very potent weapon that no one could defeat not even myself and I know that I would not have qualified if I had to face him.

[media=youtube]6Hikb3JIuoE&feature=related"[/media]

So I’m going to be changing hosting Street Fighter to Thursday nights at around 6PM. I am going to be working this Wednesday and it’s better for my roommate if I have people over on Thursdays. Please let me know if this doesn’t work out for you, because I would like to include as many people as possible.

Hope to see you this Thursday!!

I was just hanging out with Hanh last weekend, I am convince him to come to SFIV. Let’s see more 360 gamertags for some casuals. I’m tired of learning to play against Ken, and Ken, than Ken on LIVE.

xbl // slavename
MAD DEC3NT // David
Totalrecarl24 // Warren
DaiKumaNeko // koikaze
OC Reaver // Marc

Wabkia // Richard

Need to reactivate live lul

mizuno, what’s your PSN handle??

UPDATE: GAMECRAZY Kietzkie THIS SATURDAY at 8pm TOURNEY $5 entry… sticks allowed…

8pm - TILL WHO CARES

Pot - 70/20/10

Alright we got a stick tourney, this is gonna be nice. I’ll be there for sure

I close that day, but if you guys go, can you please get serious player’s contact info so we can get them on the boards?

sweet !!! its late at night … After I get off work and sticks allowed finally.

Looks like ill make this one.

koikaze I think Thursdays are perfect because I have to work weds. and i usually

feel like crap. I dont work thurs or friday so that would be ideal.

I have been still having some trouble with the stick but I just need to use it all the

time and get that pad fighting out of my head lol.

See you all Thurs at 6!

god lives in reno. play me and lose.

psn: DaScatman