"Removed!" - The Decapre Combo Thread

Haha never planned to play Decapre either, always been a chun user, and with all the buffs i thought Ultra is going to become Chuns game. But for some reasons I just find decapre fun, maybe because shes so different from other characters I played (and my biggest problem is that i keep doing motions instead of charges because she looks like Cammy =p )

got the overhead, cr.lk xx uppercut to connect on zangief, you just have to hit him as low as possible (basically max range of the overhead), might be easier to connect meaty on rising.

Tried out the ex scramble>dive kick to ultra 2, got it to connect, but no way am I gonna be able to hitconfirm from that =)

Played a few matches online, went horrible (but fun), scramble hp is pretty difficult to land. Guess you have to mix it up really well. Whish i knew about ex uppercut aa to U2, sounds like a bit more effective way.

Wikum: I find the cr.mp, cr.mp to hands pretty consistence if you just get the timing of your mashing right. But then again i see no reason to actually use it since her cr.lk, cr.lp, cr.mp xx uppercut do more damage and starts low.

Anyone found a good way to deal with fireball characters by the way? Her air drill doesnt seem to have the range, and I always get hit out of scramble, maybe just need to play the waiting game and build meter for ex? Does her U2 go though fireballs btw? (havent manage to try that out yet)

U2 goes through fireballs yeah, goes about 3/4 screen, you can dash u2 if you’re out of range

:stuck_out_tongue:

so i found that she can do j.hk, st.mp, cr.mp, cr.mk, slide (316 dmg) on rufus.

ohh just found out something nice, you can connect her U2 from her target combo s.mp, s.hk. Just need to charge back for half a seccond or so before you start it.

yea i’ve got it down now. still don’t see the point in using it at the moment. i would’ve preferred it if it was a charge move too. the mp string works nicely after a cannon strike though

Combo theory will go a lot smoother once we get her frame data. For now we have this: http://imgur.com/a/rplQ2#4

This is what I’ve found so far:

cr.:lk: > cs.:lp: > cr.:mk: or cr.:mp: xx Hands or :b::f::lk::lk:

• Easiest BnB that works from a low after a crossup. cs.:lp: is +7, so combo routes that use the move are the easiest to perfom. Tested on Decapre and Ryu (croucing and standing).

cs.:lp: > U2

• Works. Still not sure if U2 is 6 or 7 frames. I managed to punish Decapre’s cs.:hk: with it (which is -6), but can’t seem to combo into U2 from cr.:mp: (which is +6). Might have something to do with the distance.

CH cr.:hp: > U2 or cr.:hk:

• The Cammy special. Not enough time to charge U2 by just walking forward and doing cr.:hp: though.

cr.:lk: > cs.:lp: > cr.:hk:

• Useful is people find good setups after sweep. 1 frame link.

cs.:lp: > cr.:hp: > cr.:lk:

• Might lead into some good stuff on other characters. Too far to connect Flash Kick after cr.:lk:. Tested on Decapre.

j.:hp: > cs.:hp: > cr.:lk: or cr.:mk: > :d::up::p: FADC > Air Throw

• Everyone knows this by now. 400+ damage off a jump-in that uses two meters.

cr.lk, cr.hp, cr.lk xx stinger doesnt work on chun, ryu etc

edit. cr.hp es very inconsistent to hit some characters from cl.lp if they are crouching, but is good in frame traps.

cross up hp ender into ultra 2 is pretty sick.

and by the way, you can combo into the hk target combo tactical noire was talking about from a jab - so cr.lp, st.mp, st.hk, ultra 2 works lol.
you can also combo into the target combo/ultra 2 after an ex cannon strike too, so there is a way to hit confirm ultra 2 after a cannon. thing of beauty.

can’t seem to get anti air ex sting, ultra 2 to work. can get a normal sting after an ex though.

well she has a instant air drill. only comes out as a ex tho. can’t combo off it it so far.

insta drill can be combo´d from a heavy jump in

ex stinger can be combo´d from air drill

any stinger can be como´d from insta drill in the corner

Ok guys i have very nice combo to show you, just let me get it on video

Red Focus Combo by Justin Wong:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RBtjhpKdTY

Interesting but I have to wonder if it was worth a full stick of butter considering how bad it scaled the ultra

damn this thing is very tricky to pull of :wasted

Can we get the first post more properly organized?

Technically you only need 3 bars since you don’t have to use EX hands. You can RFC out of the 3rd hit of regular Rapid Slash.

maybe the op have already drop decapre :coffe

check this out is fucking hard

http://youtu.be/cZdhLeA2aoQ

Her target combo st. mp to st.hk to air throw. Is really solid. Especially how easy it is to do. Builds good amount of meter also.

what is the frame data on cr.mp and cr.mk?

Does EX Ground Pound > EX Stinger > DCM still do 500+ damage?