Regency fun center 3s players

That shit sucks too. Jumping in and attacking with Chun is pointless and stupid.

ggs to Ryu guy who kicked my ass a bunch of times tonight

jaime the fucking computer is siiiiiiiiiiick.

fucking fast as fuck, thanxz dog, but i still cant log into full tilt,
anyways thanxz again.

FFA 2nite biatchez.

Great games last night. SHIT WAS INSTENSE!

are you for real? knowing them, they’re all gonna go to interface and fuck that I’m not going there cause it’s an even further drive back. So you can suck my big fat hairy cock.

good shit jaime for hosting a dope console session. ggs to everyone. lenin stop sucking dick.

Fixed

lol i love how lenin says it sucks when it got him sooo many times… and dont even try to deny it. of course the move sucks, i only do it to people who i know will get caught in it. so if the sucky move catches you, than that must mean you are a sucky player…

long ps: happytang, your chun aint shit man, you might have beaten my chun, but all you do is turtle anyways. no fun in that, hold back fierce like lenin would say. and lenin, you know i dont do that gay ass AI bullshit, i play to bring it, not to turtle. you might have beaten me this round “happytang who plays at valles house” or whatever you do, but remember that i dont even play 3s religiously like you do. come next time ill definitly wupe your ass since ive seen the way you play. oh and to recall happytang, i saw you getting fucking scared when i parried your SAII with chun. dont try to pull that shit off again if the sticks are fixed because id definitly rip you a new one. nuff said

GT

Anyone want to watch Grindhouse?

gotten hit by what garbage? toward diagonal roundhouse?

Maybe a year ago, but not anymore. I actually can’t remember the last time you beat my alex with your shitty chun.

Only reason I’m responding this way, is because you brought me into this without my having said anything. Once again, I’ll money match you any day, because I know I won’t lose…you just gotta stop talking shit and then not wanting to actually do this.

and as for you saying you only do it to people who you know will get caught in it.
I happen to know you caught paul lee, don AND watson with that shitty move. So I can tell you right now, it’s not completely about the person, but more like you got lucky. Which you always seem to do.

Think of third strike like poker.

Luck will always beat out skill.

GT,

I wouldn’t exactly call Regency a measure of my skill. As you saw I had to stand the whole time, and I never miss a low forward connection on Japanese Sticks. You obviously seem to have a problem with turtle’s, which goes to show just how bad you are with Chun.

Mind you if you beat me on a Chun vs Chun match, I in no way take that as a loss or victory on your side, and neither should you. Sometimes, it’s just luck.

When you start getting win streaks and beat players other than perhaps say my Chun and Lenin’s Alex, then you can start talking shit.

Get into top 8, beat Amir, do something and maybe your existence will be noticed.

i’d like to acknowledge Tony RFC for being one of the most nicest, thoughtful, ***HUMBLE ***, third strike players ever. much love, no homo

FIXED*

he gave me a twinkie when i was hungry

IN YOUR MOUTH. Fagat.

stupid fagat, twinkies are good but fattening, not our fault that you gays took a creme filled snack as part of your homo linguistics

1. twink

An attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM, and is not particularly intelligent. A twink is the gay answer to the blonde bimbo cheerleader.

There are two major theories about the origin of this word, both of which probably have elements of truth to them.

a) Twink comes from an acronym T.W.I.N.K. “Teenage, White, Into No Kink.”

b) Twink is a shortening of the name for the famous “TWINKIE” snack cake: a tasty, cream-filled snack with no nutritional value. The phallic shape of the “TWINKIE” snack cake should not escape the reader’s attention.

“I don’t like going to that club because it’s nothing but a bunch of twinks.”

Team Hometown buffet FTW.

badmouth happytang all you want, but please don’t badmouth AI. thank you.

Hayao is a god

[media=youtube]yILMLyJE4Q[/media]