Regency fun center 3s players

Who is coming to the buy.com tournament on Sunday ???

Justin Wong and Alex Valle are confirmed to attend, as well as many others.

I can not stress how big this tournament is for the community. Sponsors are looking at this event to decide if they want to put up money for future events. Even if you don’t play 3s, $5 for a day pass, you can chill with your friends at the expo. There will be a ton of stuff to do there, and it will be well worth you money.

Please post in the thread, there is no reason why anyone can not make it. Plenty of notice, HUGE venue, guarunteed prize money, and there will be TOP players flying in from all over FOR EVERY GAME (Tekken, 3s, Gears, Rainbow Six, Virtua Fighter)

This is a MAJOR TOURNAMENT!!!

JC Media + Entertainment just wants console gaming to BLOW UP!!! PLEASE support us in our mission. Check out the thread, and PRE-REGISTER!! You do not have to pay, just sign-up !

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=127159

Thank you for your time, and see you at the tournament.

JC Media.

I heart JC Media

We are hardly spamming. This is just promotions, and we are trying to get the best turnout possible. We put a lot of time, effort and money into the event. We want to see it succeed.

With that said, will you be attending ? :smiley:

lol, you posted here before about it, are posting again, and personally sent us all PMs…Spamming FTL.

I would attend, but I will be having gay sex in palm springs instead like I do every weekend. (no joke)

nasty mofo

fucking jaime! get the fuck outta here with that shit man…makes me wonder why he comes to regency on wednesdays…eyuck!!!

wonders if G Thrillah is stupid

And if I go to RFC, it’s obviously for the AWESOME chun li players there.

Oh, and you might want to take a look at this thread:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=125935

One of the fastest growing threads on SRK of all time.

When you get to my level, you’ll get the bandana. Until then, Anothony’s bandana will have to suffice; after-all he placed 4th at evo remember?

riding that dick like a pro, son!

speaking of anthony though, when is that dude gonna come back to regency again? I mean, I know he’s in New York, but even he’s gotta admit the city would get kinda old to him after a while no?

We need some 4th at Evo Necro action in this bitch again. I remember we would always go next door and buy corn bread and shit.

eyuck!

I know I have an excuse if I watch some girl movie.

But fucking Lenin, Sanchez and Tony watching Mean Girls at 2am at my place :rofl: :rofl: That’s just fucking funny for some reason. I didn’t even bring that shit up, Sanchez and Tony were wanting that shit. :looney:

And on the third day, God created
the Remington bolt-action rifle

so that Man could fight the dinosaurs.

And the homosexuals.

Amen.

FTW

I didn’t wanna watch it. I wanted to play 3s, but you guys put it on anyway. I watched like 20 mins and then left.

bitches.

edit: eyuck!

quit being gay and watch mean girls with us

QFMFT.

ahahhhahaha…WTF!!!..welp it was good seeing that random appearence from you at imperial showgirls tonight…LOL >=D…getting that first time stripper FTW…damn near had to show her where the VIP room was…strip clubs always FTW!!!

wtf dude, you saw ray ramos at a strip club? isnt he married?

or is his wife really really cool with that?

Damn, STFU Scott…god damn.

I was getting force to go to that shit lol…but you know, me and cock and all. And I rather spend my money on 3s than some stripper…fuck u guys :looney:

youre fucking gay.

wait a minute.

you are gay.

omgz!

ahah…dude ray a pimp like that…doesn’t matter what hoes he see’s or where he goes…he keeps his pimp hand strong with extra powder…lol!!!>=P…i say all us 3s players take a break and go to a strip club then get our game on after…prolly improve everyone after getting some pussy in ur face…like they say…if its nots all over the place…then is should’nt be in ur face…or somthing like that…