Regency fun center 3s players

hey man, don’t be so hard on yourself. You did good yesterday.

Buck up.

:lovin:

Fucking should’ve used number 3 in the singles…

who.

de

fack.

are.

you?

nevermind. I dun give a fuck.

edit: I just figured out that it’s raymond.

duh.

Hahaha

Aha.

The reason you don’t recognize me is because you weren’t there to see me owning with Sean.

When is this so called Regency tourney on Wednesday going to start anyway? Better be after 9:30 pm.

Today was pretty funny because no one was playing 3S except for some crappy players, so I decide to play against this old Twelve player. At first I thought he was cussing at the game because I was getting him with simple Yang mixups, but then I realized that it was direct to me when he said something like “I hate it when fking shtty as people do fking random bullsht against me. You’re a shtty as son of a fck, b*tch… [so forth]…”.

He was so pissed that I thought he was going to punch me :sweat:

Sucks that there was no one else to play against. :confused:

reminds me of the time when i was playing GGXX, there was this one guy who would get so frustrated from getting thrown. at one point i was throwing him so much he started cussing as well. so i threw him some more and he left… good times

God dammit Dander, didn’t I say to not start the tourney until after 9:30. Jesus. I really would’ve entered with Sean. Pink of course.

P.S. Regency sticks suck.

1st - Jose
2nd - Ray
3rd - Andrew
4th - Vito

Next wednesday yeah yeah!

yea his name was bob saget

ok which one of u scrubs fucked with 3s?

dont no but hey midnight get that shit fixed

When that shits fixed, maybe I’ll enter the tournament with ChuChu.

and get 8th again… lol

p.s. edit your post in AI. i don’t want people knowing i got 5th until the results are up.

should be fix sometime this week…

Less posting, more fixing.

it’s fix now

so less bitching, more playing… and you’re welcome.

Good shit man.

anything going down today ?

ill be therearound 3 or 5