Regency fun center 3s players

defenitly tonight, theres a possibility for me to stay at rfc all night long, so be there tonight fo sho.

gg to ray and everyone else last night. i was the tall mexican scrub dude. im practicing though. im gonna get all you guys eventually. just give me a year or two. that should do the trick.

Good bouts to all yesterday. Special shout outs to Rock Volta and Melvin–Hope to see around more often.

And a special notice to Jaime? Motherfucker, you alive!?

MIGUEL-http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/DashPunch/KENPTS.gif

This is the fixed version.

nice! thx again alex.

SUNDAY RFC GO GO GO!!

Fuckers!

Great games to Ray"I don’t really play Q" Ramos. You did well versus my Denjin “I don’t use shotos” Ryu.

:clap:

shoryyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

anyone up for a team tourney??? 2v2, 3v3, or 6v6 i dont care. i think this would be very fun to have sometime in the future. :lovin:

Team Pizza/Greed will beast all comers. Citrical Stungun Combos all day, ya’ heard?

Pffft, i’ll partner up with that one little kid that plays with akuma and we’ll kick your ass. :rofl:

Jake is banned. He does kara-Raging Demons like nothing.

well turtle mike made an appearance today… and he was up to his usual antics. I can actually beat him now by “out-turtle-mike-ing” him!

did you have another turtle guy playing you with alex. He might actually out turtle mike as well.

I’ll tackle anyone. Kids take their quarters off when they see I how I roll–’'Cept Jake, cause he’s gangsta.

GG’s Saturday.

mothafuckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

… =p

wow, take a lil vacation from 3s and the sticks go out randomly…

i was at rfc today around 6 or 7 green:wasted: shirt played chun or urien

anywho im new to that place but i will be goin ALOT:bgrin: more often

i just wanted to know some upcoming tournament info:wonder:

if u have any info on upcoming tournaments send me a message on aim my sn is shoo0

thnx!:tup:

we have weekle tourneys on wednesdays be there around 6ish.

We’ll try to get the tournament mode working again, yeah that’s right I’m still around. :rofl: