Regency fun center 3s players

I plan on going today, maybe be there around 7, 7:30 the latest, hope some of you go for some 3s.

Dedicated to Ray and Miguel

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!~!

Dabooyah.

lol, good shit, good shit.

thanx.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I dont really see anyone go to regency except on wednesdays when you guys have the tournament. where is everyone???

boy the comp up here is pretty lousy… they’re acting like they’ve never seen a descent hugo… I ripped off 15 wins three different times last night. Check out the pacific north blossom hill golfland thread. There’s a tourney tomorrow maybe I can actually place top three for once!

the regulars of rfc show up pretty randomly and chances are if you don’t really shout out to anyone before you go, you might not see any of the regulars and end up with some scrub thats trying to get better but really isn’t.

ilove720s- dunno who your playing but sounds like your playing some of the ppl that really dont know too much about the game or whats even possible. whats even stupid is that greed has been doing this one Q combo way before i can start doing it and when i’m finally able to copy that combo, ppl were going nuts… and mind you this wasnt ray or miguel or most of the regulars that post here that was going nuts… yeah tis truly ridiculous when you go to rfc and play with ppl that thinks rolling in CVS2 makes you invinceable to anything and everything. :rolleyes:

Even to this day, im still wondering how my lvl3 Final Atomic Buster grabed his rolling, maybe i should take this to NASA??? In hopes that they can figure this out for us all.

tourny this friday brothers, get ready.
also, FFA ranbat start this saturday.

isn’t the regency tourny on wednsday, and bicycle club on friday?

Good shit last nite. Miguel almost made Bob Sagat cry and it was awesome watching him getting mad when he was playing that racing game. Quote Omg what the fuck man…, my fucking shifter!!! omg im gonna lose man… fuck this shit!!!
LoL.

Captain… Swooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrd!!!

You crazy miguel.:rofl:

3s tourny tommorow night, kthxbye

fucking A right, everybody get ready.
gogogogogogo.

I get out at 7pm tomorrow. Let’s do this!

alex, wheres my fucking avatar de los jaguares.
fucking cabron. dont be guevon and terminalo guey.

its time to do the damn thing.

The big race is today, i cant wait! As for the tournament, ray i got brackets already set up and ready to go so now lets just hope enough people show up. :woot:

Got Dice mike, very disappointed by you man, i lost bad yesterday because i didn’t have the “Legendary Affro” card. :crybaby: