Regency fun center 3s players

Nice seeing some new faces show up today. Good bouts.

Sidenote-In CVS2, “ROLLS” are vulnerable to “THROWS”. Thusly, “ROLLING” into “ZANGIEF” is a bad idea. Especially when he has LVL3 stocked and ready to rape.

how you doinng boys, hey miguel, we’re gonna leave like around 430 tomorrow so be fucking ready, call me if youre gonna go if not go fuck a duck or something then, aight peace out…come on

yeah ray so we’ll set ya guys up by putting 3S on tourney mode, hopefully my co worker has the damn key that night and we don’t get to busy. but fuck it who cares, as long as you guys are having fun. gl to all at the next tourney.

fuck yeah brandon thanx dog.

Also happy new year to all of you fuckers aight.

time to get my drink on :tup:

So, whos going today (sunday) still wanna practice some more and have fun while doing it .

gg’s to yall today.

fuck yea motherhovers, tourny this wednesday be there early, hope brandon and juan get the keys so we can set that shit as tourny mode aight.
by the way ggs to everubody.

ggs to everybody tonight, get ready for the weekly tourney.
seems that there will be more people and hopefully we’ll have the machine in tourney mode, so get some practice going and be there this wednesday early.

By the way, where the fuck is Jaime.

Ray, Daddy Loves You Tremendously.

who in the fuck are you idiot

ray i see u have some fans. ha ha ha ha lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I got stuck with a night shift tomorrow so I’ll probably see you fuckers on friday or something.

Ray, Don’t Lie. YOU GAVE ME NOR CAL LOVE A MONTH AGO. THANKS.

norcal trip

I’ll be going up north for a week to represent for regency… have a good week guys

Keep that shit real, IL720.

I’m serious about Friday you fuckers. All my 3S this past month has been within tournament context. This does not allow opportunity for me to explore the subtle intricacies of Twelve, 'cause all you dicks keep picking KEN!

Fuck ya’ll.

Please show up Friday. And what were the results for tonights event?

OMG Greed stfu USC lost :sad:

Loooooonghooooooooorns!

I meant the tourney, if it actually happend.

alex- dunno if u knew but u can still watch vids at trf, but only old shit… anyway tarik was at rfc!!! omgwtfbbq what in the world is happening!!!

Trying to hook up for some 3S…
I am in OC for a week and trying to hook up for some games. Also I am cypress but have a car, so let me know… Feel free to hit me on the cell: 503.232.3727 or email: james@plushpixels.com
Peace