:s:= Special/Exchange
:atk:= Any attack button except :s:
:atk::atk:= Any two attack buttons except :s:
SJ = Super Jump
f. = Forward
c. = Crouching
j. = Aerial/jump

Metterless combos:
c.:m: :m: :h: c.:h: :dp: :m: j.:h: j.:qcb::h: j.:m: j.:h: j.:s: Air Joe :s: j.:m: j.:m: j.:h: Double Jump j.:m: j.:h: j.:s:

Meter:
Combo 2
c.:m: :m: :h: c.:h: :dp::m: j.:h: Double Jump j.:m: j.:h: j.:qcb::h: :qcb::atk::atk:

Combo 3*
c.:m: :m: :h: :m: :h: :m: :h: c.:h: :s: j.:h: j.:qcb::l: j.:qcb::m: j.:qcb::h: j.:h: j.:qcb::m: j. Air Dash j.:h: j.:qcb::h: j.:h: j.:qcb::b: j.:qcb::atk::atk:

*Note: This combo is only possible on an opponent under the slowdown effect caused by Viewtiful God Hand ()

Combo 4
c.:m: :m: :h: c.:h: :dp::m: j.:h: Double jump j.:m: j.:h: j.:s: :qcb::h: land :m: :s: j.:m: j.:m: j.:h: Double jump j.:m: j.:h: Triple jump j.:m: j.:h: :qcb::m: :qcb::m: :qcf::atk::atk:

Combo 5
f.:m: :dp::m: j.:h: Double jump j.:m: j.:h: j.:s: :qcb::h: land :m: :s: j.:m: j.:m: j.:h: Double jump j.:m: j.:h: Triple jump j.:m: j.:h: :qcb::m: :qcb::m: :qcf::atk::atk:

Combo 6
Instant Air :h: :qcb::h: :dp::atk::atk: j.:m: j.:h: double jump j.:m: j.:h: triple jump j.:m: j.:h: :qcb::m: :qcb::m: :qcf::atk::atk:

Combo 7
:qcb::ub::m: :qcf::atk::atk:

Combo 8
Air to Air j:l: j.:m: j.:h: double jump j.:m: j.:m: j.:h: triple jump j.:m: j.:m: j.:h: :qcb::m: :qcb::m: :qcf::atk::atk:

Combo 9
c.:m: :m: :h: :qcf::l: :dp::atk::atk: j.:m: j.:h: double jump j.:m: j.:h: triple jump j.:m: j.:h: :qcb::m: :qcb::m: :qcf::atk::atk:

KFC:

Assist Combos:
Combo 1
c.:m: :m: :h: c.:h: :dp::m: j:h: double jump c.:m: :m: :h: :m: :s: j.:m: j.:m: j.:h: Double jump j.:m: j.:h: Triple jump j.:m: j.:h: j:s: land, OTG assist :qcb::atk::atk:

reserved

Reserved 2

And one more just in case
Need two things, you can post combos & what should i put at the top like a mini-bio or something.

Trag13 has uploaded some pretty good joe combos, unfortunately I don’t have the game yet so I don’t know his normals so I can’t tell you how they go.
[media=youtube]kgc3RwzVxIE&feature=feedu"[/media]
[media=youtube]OX6CryKDomI&feature=feedu"[/media]
[media=youtube]pJL4s7NCg0k&feature=feedu"[/media]

Yea noticed that unfortunately i dont know what normal is what but when i get the game on the 15th i will post them along with others.

I was playing this game (and Viewtiful Joe specifically) all weekend, so I’ll be happy to transcribe those combos for you. :3

Combo 1
c.:m: :m: :h: c.:h: :dp::m: j.:h: j.:qcb::h: j.:m: j.:h: j.:s: Air Joe :s: j.:m: j.:m: j.:h: Double Jump j.:m: j.:h: j.:s:

Combo 2
c.:m: :m: :h: c.:h: :dp::m: j.:h: Double Jump j.:m: j.:h: j.:qcb::h: :qcb::atk::atk:

Combo 3*
c.:m: :m: :h: :m: :h: :m: :h: c.:h: :s: j.:h: j.:qcb::l: j.:qcb::m: j.:qcb: j.:h: j.:h: j.:qcb::m: Air Dash j.:h: j.:qcb::h: j.:h: j.:qcb::m: j.:qcf::atk::atk:

*Note: This combo is only possible on an opponent under the slowdown effect caused by Viewtiful God Hand (:qcb::atk::atk:)

Nice

done thanks alot but under combo three its j.:qcb::h: j.:h: right?

Yeah.

In both instances that j.:qcb::h: is used in the combo, Joe crosses under the opponent, lands and then jumps again to do a j.:h: attack and continue the combo.

Can we already name some easy to perform BnB combo’s for use in competitive play?

Easy BnB would be just a simple ground series to sweep -> launch opponent. After that is up to you, you can do a straight combo to knockdown, end with Air Joe and relaunch, end with red hot kick and desperado super. MvC3 will be a fun game all right.

Not ditching but i will be on tomorrow to update the forum for combos from various times out the day i dont get the game till after school (2:45 central) and im buying the guide for frame data purposes but i will post those combos too. anyways the trials are up and those are some bnbs that i will post too.

ATM I’m playing around with cr.l, m, cr.m, h, cr.h, launch, m, m, h, jc, m, m, h, jc, m, h…but from there I can go a couple of ways; air joe, possibly ending with desperado, or special, OTG assist and continuing, or…so many possibilities :stuck_out_tongue: Also, I’m still not getting the timing of following up Air Joe with Desperado or Launch, I just keep missing them…got any tips?

Air Joe -> Desperado probably isn’t possible. Just do RHK instead.

its definitely possible…why are you even posting? lol

unless youre talking about that specific instance instead of in general

Air Joe -> Desperado is possible, but I don’t have the timing right yet…basically it’s 25% hit 75% miss…also, I’m having trouble seeing when Air Joe ends and I can followup (either RHK or Desperado)

Don’t see you helping out.

I’ll get my copy tomorrow and figure it out.

Oh yeah when your doing the drop kick move in air joe you can combo that into the cannon.

Air joe into desperado is possible if you cancel it from the sweep part of air joe(The last hit of it) i think thats the only way to do it out of AJ though.
Also for combos involving H red hot kicks and landing after wards you really should put something there to notify that you land, I believe the common notification for land is / or you could just write out land.