Rate my Necro!(Kaillera Vids)

Some recent vids of me playing on kaillera.

Vs Yun
[media=youtube]-m6vTYd0kGA[/media]
[media=youtube]D4vOSdJFNac[/media]
[media=youtube]vuaIzOQDDXA&feature=related[/media]

These are my most recent vids (vs legendary Nica KO) and comments on these vids are highly appreciated.

P.S. Don’t only watch the first one because that one was just warmups for both of us lol.

Spamalicious, me likes.

Nah but well played. db fierces landed nicely, but i wouldnt use ex tornado hook so much, i think he can just gigas afterwards, at least its certainly punishable in one way or another.

drill kick>jab tornado hook you spam this all time …
you need more patience… in your defense and your positioning game.
you are so good in timing for bd fierce.
after all is kaillera record more vids from real matches and post this here

thx coreo. yeah my defense kinda sucks but I’ll work on it more thanks :smiley:

Blaq, where abouts do you play? the states? Do u have any big names to play against near u?

props

hey thats a nice necro not flawless but well rounded.

I’ve played KOFiend a few times if that counts ^^;;

Who’s that?

Im serious…

kofiend: [media=youtube]oEPc5_r8wds[/media]

Posted a new video of me playing with everyone comments in mind :smiley:

GREAT Necro. I can only suggest that you utilize the Electric Blast for anti-airs (in a couple of those Hugo matches, he was just screaming to be electrocuted with his multiple drop kicks and splashes) and maybe also switch your SC. Electric Snake is great if you use alot of EX moves, but Necro’s EX moves aren’t too swift, actually, and the Slam Dance or Magnetic Storm are easier to rush and combo with.

Thanks for your comments. I still gonna use SA3 vs Hugo tho because I’ve tried all three and sa3 works best in my opinion. Hugo’s defense is stupid. So when you hit him with sa1/sa2 the damage is reduced so much. Since you can do corner juggles and hit him a lot of the time, its more plausible for me to stun him, despite his large stun bar. Plus there’s the meter thing you mentioned, so for the most part I think it plays out better to have sa3.

Added new videos 2 vs Ryu and 1 vs Ken. Tips + improvements pls.

you have a good mix up game…but you need work in your defense and your distance game.
maybe because is kaillera…record some matches of offline game

vs hugo…i use sa1 and keep away this guy …is really har for hugo get close if you know the especific distance where you have advantage

What he said.

coreografo how do you think I can improve my defense? I seem to make the same mistakes and get hit a lot, but a bit less since I’ve been toying around with the throw range more often on wakeup. Any tips/suggestions?

HI everyone :slight_smile: I’m new to the Necro threads and I JUST finished reading the last of these 4 threads. I’m gonna check out your vids now, Blaq :smiley:

KO Fiend is in NY, I believe, and he’s AWESOME. I got him mixed up w/ ComboFiend since I’d NEVER heard of him before, but then again, I’m West Coast/L.A. like CF is.

DUDE; lol: you’re pretty good! You’re VERY good with corner pressure. I’m not sure how good your competition was in the 1st 3-4 matches I saw of you on YouTube, but you’re DEF inspiring, and you’re RELAXED about it: good attitude :slight_smile: Having fun and challenging oneself (sp) and each other is how it’s supposed to be :smiley:
I don’t know if I could offer any constructive criticism that hasn’t been mentioned already or that you probably haven’t figured out already but I’ll try, though I’m still beginner-level with Necro. I mostly like Magnetic Storm though: it’s easier for me to use/win with and I just find it more fun, but I supposed overall Electric Snake is better?!?!
I don’t know if it’s worth trying to hit-confirm/cancel st. strong xx super on reaction that often, but if you’re good at that, then it’s just a matter of trusting your judgment and reflexes/dexterity.
The BEST thing about your style strategically is that you seem to know WHEN to poke/bait/whiff, so Necro’s crap priority (lack thereof) isn’t such a disadvantage against the roster (you don’t get stuffed/countered that often, and you don’t get parried and then punished.
I also haven’t yet seen you go for cr. lk xx super but then again, I RARELY see Pino or Sugiyama bother doing it either, so I guess it’s either too obvious to good players when it’s attempted, it’s too hard to hit-confirm consistently, or it’s distracting to the Necro player when the main focus is overall strategy at the time, and pushing the opponent into the corner.
'Well, I guess that’s it for now. My input is more speculative than constructive, it seems :sweat: lol

This is my last post for now until someone else takes a turn lol.
I personally don’t find Necro vs. Hugo that easy a match for him: if Hugo can possibly outprioritize Necro and push him into the corner, it’s VERY tough to get back to mid-screen. I suppose the match is still in Necro’s favor, but I don’t think it’s a cakewalk. I’m basing this partially on watching some Hayao/Pino matches, and it seemed like Pino had trouble keeping Hugo off him: even when he wasn’t cornered.
‘Btw: does Necro outprioritize ANYONE? lol. He seems to have trouble with air-to-air, and on the ground at certain distances, he seems to get stuffed/countered a lot by opponents’ pokes (maybe this is just a problem for me though haha
’Also, I don’t find Ken as tough as I thought: provided he doesn’t double-dp me EEEEK

see the distance. if opponent are out of throw range block-low if opponent are in throw range you need guess …see overhead moves and block in reaction and not try moves in every gap because opponent can parry/hit you … if you win all time vs a random guy you can use him for practice only block every move he do and try tech throw.