R.I.P YusukeUrameshi, aka Yusuke_The_Detective

I guess that explains why I haven’t seen him post in awhile.
R.I.P.

This sucks, such a young age. R.I.P.

The only reason he changed names, new account was that he lost his password/email to the old one.

Not getting banned for trolling, saying uncle to your racist ways you call people in fighting game chat being pushed back exposing you but you want to stay without changing or remorse, having 47 accounts on SRK like a schizo, like some people.

There are other reasons people end up with more than one account which nobody needs to hear you explain, just saying he was above all that mess and clutter, and everyone can learn from his example.

Damn. RIP.

R.I.P. Yusuke. Hopefully you’re out there right now being a spirit detective in your next life.

I didn’t know him, but may his journey back to the essence be a smooth one. Peace

He wasn’t part of my massive “I wish they wouldn’t post on SRK anymore” list. RIP dude.

That’s real talk. I’ve been a member since like 07, but I had forgotten my login info a couple of times, but I was originally P5yfer/Psyfer, Hyper Kid, and now DJ Hyper Kid.

I will admit it is creepy seeing the messages and stuff we had. I mean he was supposed to come with me to Final Round.

lol i actually had him on ignore…i dunno why i never took him off since i still read all his posts. he was rashing on me for sumtin…but it wasnt anything serious and i kept just reading all his posts anyways as if he wasnt on my list lol.

Starhammer doesn’t have cancer…

Thinkin of Shatterstar, but I think it’s been knocked out. He on round 2 tho; Medical Bills. SNK boss level.

I’m not really close with anyone here but I love this place and you’re all my people. Sucks losing one of our own even if you really didn’t know the person.

Damnit RIP, a cool guy.

Never knew him personally but i remember seeing his posts. Sucks to die at a such a young age, RIP.

Damn that sucks, RIP. People take breaks all the time. SRK IS POR VIDA.

(I edited your post Rick Ross, but only because there’s no need to replicate my entire post on the same page just to correct me in a couple of sentences.)

Otherwise, noted and fixed. I’ve always gotten Starhammer and Shatterstar’s usernames mixed up in my head even though I know very well they’re not the same person. You’d think I’ve gotten over it in a decade, but nope.

Man, I take a break from SRK just come back to this. I didn’t know him but this just broke my heart. Sucks to know this is the reason why he hasn’t posted.

R.I.P. brother…

Alotta SRK members have passed on since 2000. RIP to each and every one of them.

RIP bro. Was wondering why I didn’t see him posting for a while. :frowning:

his final words on srk.
R.I.P

I remember him, rip.