R.i.p st

A statement of " A >>>>>>>>>>>>> B" doesn’t really add to this thread. I’m being serious, I want to know the difference, but if no one knows outside of using mathematical symbols, then I take it as there isn’t a difference as searching across Google doesn’t provide much either.

edit: and thanks for the negative rep too :smiley:

Have you ever play Classic Mode?
Or ST?

Remix Mode is for kids, ST is a man’s game.
If u wanna know the difference, catch us on GGPO.

Yeah I grew up playing it and I’m aware Remix mode is different and considered a sequel to SSF2T.

But within this game, you have the option of playing the original SSF2T (even with the original sprites) and I’m wondering if there’s any differences there.

I need to sign up for GGPO, I hear great things.

The Classic Mode option isnt the same as the Arcade Version of ST, hard to explain.
Anyways, GGPO will answer most of your questions.

Ah, I’ll take your word for it, that’s all I was wondering…thanks.

I’ll definitely get on GGPO here shortly so you can whoop me :razz:

Huhh? How is it not arcade perfect? :confused:

Everything at the bottom of T-Akiba’s page listing issues in the DC version (even with the most accurate dip switch settings) plus slight differences in speed. NKI has them translated on his page.

Hmm… not arcade perfect I suppose, but pretty darn as close as you can get for gameplay it would seem.

By far seems to be the best console port of ST anyway.

hd remix easier motions. ST its all about execution cause motions and combos are strict. fuck remix I hope that game dies.

Remix is a joke.

Real men like ST.

st will never die in japan. if its not in arcade they will not play it.

I think this is funny, because I would certainly like it to be true. And if by “real men” you mean hardcore fans, yeah I agree. I also think ST is in general better than Remix. I am not a good player, mind you, but I have seen good players in tournaments and I can say high level Remix play is dumbed down in comparison to its arcade counterpart. It’s a real damn shame.

A game dominated by fireballs is now “you have fireballs, but everyone has an option around it so go f*** yourself.” Getting around fireballs is now braindead it seems - players found ways to get around them fine before and it was exciting to do/watch. Now it is a snooze fest. Hell, I’d rather watch a 3s match than watch Remix.

Yeah, I am a grumpy dude. I’d be all for Remix if it actually UNITED the ST community, but SF4 has done a better job at doing that than Remix. My prediction - Remix dies and the few faithful die-hard keep playing the arcade game they love. No one wins, but no one loses either.

That in itself is bittersweet in its outlook. :coffee:

I will never stop playing ST.

^^That ends this thread.

ST will NEVER rest in peace!! I will never stop playing ST either, but I love Remix too. If Remix had never been released, I’d prolly be on GGPO getting my ass kicked at ST a lot more. But since Remix was released on PSN and XBOX, I just can’t put this fucking game down. It’s that good. Classic ST will always be alive among the hardcore, but Remix is to ST what CE was to WW, and HF was to CE, and SSFII to HF, etc, etc.

This… :tup:

I’m pretty sure easier motions don’t work in classic mode.

ST can’t die.

Even if i’m a GG\VFbitch, i still rate ST more that them.

HD Remix or not, ST will live forever. Like chess.

ST aint dead!

IT’S UNDEAD!

I see what you did there.