"Put down the Flowchart, Scrub!" Ken Video Thread

I use it for crouching opponents as it’s harder to counter. Ken’s fist is already closer to you because it’s a downward punch. For AA HK is superior, but for Jump-ins, I think it’s always better to use J.Hp

I thought he did, lol.

Yea, man I found some of his vids a couple weeks ago. Have them all saved onto my iphone, lol. We need to get some Ken matches going, u too Chaos, I will be back on the 360 maybe tonight, been tryna give my PS3 some love & partly b/c I only have all of the colors unlocked on my PS3, haha.

More flowchart madness against DSP…

[media=youtube]PIqfYX5GCgo&feature=email[/media]

funny stuff.

Vintage Dragon Boy :smokin:

-Vs balrog, Viper
[media=youtube]E8p9GwztIfc#t=4m2s[/media]

-Vs Balrog, Dalhsim(Itsuki)
[media=youtube]18cqnl39Br4#t=3m18s[/media]

-Vs Guile
[media=youtube]0rOD1oNvRjA#t=4m17s[/media]

*Bonus :party:
Akuma (K66 I believe) vs Ryu(Dragon boy)

[media=youtube]BSepBcJ3OPQ#t=5m39s[/media]

^Good shit, I have some these already saved…Post up some of ur vids mayne :smokin:…

Im starting to develop some patience in my play and look for openings & take advantage of my opp mistakes. Aat 1st I was 100% rushdown…Now I play alot more calmly & smooth. Still working hard tho, not there yet.

Vids of me? :shake:

[media=youtube]njjozgZhIew[/media]

[media=youtube]1HMz94l6Afk[/media]

I’m horrible. :rofl:

^ I know, u need to remove that avy…now apologize to all the Kens in the universe!:rofl:

lol…u aint slick. that was dragon boy :badboy:

QFT, on a separate note, I wonder why does Darksydephil still posts videos on where he uberfails everytime. Oh well more lulz for us.

Justin Wong (Balrog) exposes my Ken (again)

Last time I played justin was march 3rd…so he gave me a rematch yesterday, said i improved but I still have a long way to go,especially with punishing opponents:

[media=youtube]wXwIXoIaJg0[/media]

Oh dude - you had him the first 2 rounds :frowning:
Round 1 - you missed punishing that headbutt with an EX Tatsu combo
Round 2 - b.mk overhead after the EX hado

But well done. You gave him some good damage. You just could not close the deal :slight_smile:

yeah man, he had some great execution, but overall–I’d say you put on a better display of skill…Great match! I love the invincible fireball in front of me move too!! :bgrin:

Interesting Ken vids.

[media=youtube]WRTGUUlXQxY&feature=channel_page[/media]

Ed Ma’s Ken. Hits a couple of sick ex tatsu combos.

I wish I had that kind of recovery luck on those:sad:

If only I had sticks… Sadly, I have to settle with my PS3 D-Pad; which isn’t too bad, but it sure does leave blisters and nasty calluses.

Is Ed Ma still maining Ken? I heard he played his last tourney as Akuma.

^Hey, dont u use Vega (maybe another character)? I think I playd u a few times in championship mode

he said he’s just experimenting…but I think he still mains him.

Call me a scrub or newb or complainer all you want, but even the top players are saying Ken needs his TC fixed asap…Ken’s small arsenal of moves shouldn’t be nerfed in any way.

Funny videos. lol

HAHA I played that black hawk guy a while back. He didn’t do the 30 second time limit thing though. He had like 900 bp or something. I guess he got real far with that new “technique” of his. But yeah, it’s not like he didn’t have five rounds to realize what was happening and play conservatively. He shouldn’t have gone for that ultra at the end. He let hawk get his goat.